Marked by Destiny, Marked by Tragedy (Erekose13 Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Just to make sure I've got this right, RA, Sin's character sheet lists 5 aliases, and the name she is using in this adventure isn't any of them... Sin=Alysina, right?

Edit: Also, reading her character sheet, I wonder if she's connected to Rio somehow? I had thought el'Aundair was an assumed name showing he was dedicating himself to his country instead of his familly, but if there is an ir'Aundair clan.... Might be interesting to do some worldbuilding and figure out what it all means.
(OOC: ir'Aundair is the royal family of Aundair. She's the generally-unrecognised bastard child of one of the lesser members of that house and a doppleganger. Technically if like 32 people die, she is theoretically by law in line for succession, but due to the precedent, they would never allow it to happen

I knew all about Rio, and I was planning on having something go on there in our old adventure until it died and stuff)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Yay, XP! Thanks a lot for helping with this Patlin. Still, I'd like to see what XP Erekose had waiting for us, since he said he had some pending (Not to seem ungrateful, but I'm guessing that Erekose's counts might be more than 180 + time, especially for some of us who have been quite active)

I'm totally OK with Erekose throwing a few more xp your way, if he chooses to do so. I have this nagging feeling I'm missing something I could have awarded xp for....

Of course, if we get things moving, I'll start throwing encounters at you, and then the xp shall flow like the spice. And the spice must flow, as we are all aware. ;)

Make sure not to miss the above link, leading to the new thread!

Erekose13

Explorer
My sheet pegs XP totals pretty close to what Patlin has handed out. Here are the totals (included is the difference we had):

Code:
Name	My XP Total	Patlin's	Difference
Alysina		852	580		272
Brelach		772	580		192
Arvan		770	580		190
Weapon		767	580		187
Silvanon	514	380		134

So if Patlin's okay with it you get the last column on top of his award.

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
My sheet pegs XP totals pretty close to what Patlin has handed out. Here are the totals (included is the difference we had):

Code:
Name	My XP Total	Patlin's	Difference
Alysina		852	580		272
Brelach		772	580		192
Arvan		770	580		190
Weapon		767	580		187
Silvanon	514	380		134

So if Patlin's okay with it you get the last column on top of his award.

Done!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
60 XP! 60 XP and Weapon would have achieved the glories of 3rd level. Instead, he must wallow in the pit of 2nd, ever looking up to the sky to one day hope... nay, dream that he may be free! Free I say!

.... Err, where was I? :D

Erekose13

Explorer
Patlin is the perfect DM for you then, cause he rewards XP often (as opposed to me who only does it when you've had a chance to sleep). I'm sure you'll hit 3rd in no time.

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
60 XP! 60 XP and Weapon would have achieved the glories of 3rd level. Instead, he must wallow in the pit of 2nd, ever looking up to the sky to one day hope... nay, dream that he may be free! Free I say!

.... Err, where was I? :D
Alys is also very close. Time XP will do us both soon if nothing else.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Alys is also very close. Time XP will do us both soon if nothing else.

Oh, I think I can come up with something else. After all, I have to live up to Paranoia's example... he had you all rolling initiative on the first page of the thread!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases