Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Lot

First Post
OOC: Really sorry. I missed the post when I got healed so I have been checking on this thread every once in a while instead of often. I know, I know. No excuse.

Eskon, cursing his lack of a better ranged weapon, moves toward Meliana to tend her wounds with a prayer.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eskon makes it back to Meliana and lays on hands, barely waking her up. She nods in thanks and immediately turns to Sashal, infusing the seer with life energy.*

(OOC: Meliana gains 4 and wakes up. Sashal gains 15 and wakes up also)

*Still pale and shaking from her brush with death but conscious now thanks to Eskon's healing of Meliana, Sashal stands and exerts most of the last of her psychic power into a final crystalline lance, which pierces the dragon through the heart. It drops from the air with a terrible CRASH and lies still.*

(OOC: You win! You can do some out of combat heals if you want. Thurgan and Anton are indeed dead. Anton's body has a nice bow, and Thurgan's has some pretty good stuff)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Cool.

Cade sighs and puts his sling away, and then looks to help with the injured any way he can.

"So, now what?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Guardian...I wish that we had not been forced to slay it. Perhaps we should have let it kill us instead...Somehow, those others came through here without harming it. But regardless, what has been guarded should be ahead."

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks regretfully at the slain dragon as well as the destruction it had caused.

"Such a thing might have been avoided, it is true. But not by us. We did the best we could with the ability we had. The gods can expect no more from us. We must move on so this regretful event has meaning; so it was not done in vain,"

The young paladin, his clothing and armor ripped and stained by his own blood, lifts his greatsword and looks beyond the fallen dragon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The large cavernous chamber has corridors branching in several directions, but the main thoroughfare continues in a wide passage forward past the dragon's guard post and down a long hallway.*

(OOC: Continuing now? Healing up first? Looting allies' corpses?)

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade will set aside the fallen members of the party, and remove anything of value. "We can't carry them, but they have some things that might help us on our journey, so it'd be a shame to waste 'em. Hopefully we'll be able to return and retrieve the bodies as well, though I don't know how we'd carry them out."

BigB

First Post
How badly hurt is everyone? I believe Rhys has 17pts damage. He can cast 1 clw and 3 cure minor wounds. If anyone is worse than he he can help them first.

Remove ads