Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

BigB

First Post
Rhys readies his falchion and moves to a position toward the front of the group, although he makes no further threatening actions. He defers once again to Eskon and Findoram to open dialogue with Anton.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Breathing a tentative sigh of relief at seeing her friends appear relatively unharmed, Tandi moves to approach Anton so that he can see a familiar face in the crowd of new comers.

"Anton.. these folk, they... they've come to speak with you and the others about our recent activities in Larue's town."

Tandi then nods to Eskon, who seems to be the speaker for the group she is traveling with.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade rides forward to meet the newcomers, lance at the ready, but stands down when he sees Tandi.

"You're not supposed to be here. You could be endanger, the mission."

He then pauses for a moment. "What do you need of us, and what issue do you have with Anton?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
shadowbloodmoon said:
"Anton.. these folk, they... they've come to speak with you and the others about our recent activities in Larue's town."

Tandi then nods to Eskon, who seems to be the speaker for the group she is traveling with.
With a shake of his head, he looks at Eskon and back to Tandi. "Thank you, Tandi. It is hard to live with so different a people. I only hope they will let me finish my quest to save Alyx, but at the very least, it was good to see you are doing well--alive, at least. If I am not as fortunate as you, make sure my mule, Fyodor, has a good owner. My hat and cape should be proof enough to claim him at the Red Dragon. Sell him and his things if you like, but make sure he has a fair owner." He tips his hat to her.

He makes sure he has his effects, then approaches the newcomers, looking at Eskon. He does not bother to hold a weapon at the ready--he knows he can draw it if he should need to, but he doesn't expect to need to.

"I believe you have business with me."

He takes off his hat in greeting, "I am Anton Brandovold, Ranger of Halina, the Great Mother. These are my companions Cade the Halfling Outrider, Scun, Cleric of Mongrel, Rillian the Strong, Thurgan, smith of Antonidas, and you already know Tandi. (ooc: Did I forget anyone? I didn't mean to)

"May I know the names of those who seek me, before we discuss your business with me?"
He replaces his hat.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade will pull Tandi asside if he can...

[sblock=Tandi]"Tandi, tis good to see you alive, don't get me wrong," Cade says, quietly but with obvious frustration. "But we've come so far for this poor girl dispite everything that happened. Do what you will with Anton after we finish here. He's a criminal and should serve his time for what he did, but this will be all for naught if we don't save the girl, and we are so close now."[/sblock]

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi looks somber at Anton, but nods in understanding.

As Cade takes her aside, she whispers in response.

[sblock=Cade]
"They only brought me with as mediator between Anton and them. I told them the truth as I saw it and that was it. I'm hoping a temporary deal can be struck that will allow us to all help Alyx."
[/sblock]

Tandi then moves to place herself away but between Anton and Eskon's group. She doesn't want this to escalate any more than it needs to.

Remove ads