Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Double file, corridor barely fits that marching configuration. This means, by my count, that since the creature attacked Thurgan from behind, it also threatens Tandi, Rhys is too far to reach in a single move with his movement speed in one move, and moving to the nearest vacant space past Thurgan to be adjacent to the beast provokes an AoO also, Cade can't charge because allies are in the way, and Anton can't get a shot that doesn't have major cover from multiple allies in the way without directly approaching the enemy through his allies--at least unless he can find a way through the twisting passages to double back and shoot from the other side)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Ah, Thurgan is an NPC, kill 'em. :p

Cade loads a sling bullet and fires off a round at the creature (Take that 3-5 points of damage you bastard!)

Lot

First Post
Since Eskon has no clear line to the creature, he will back away from the danger to look for further attacks. If a clear opening in combat occurs in future rounds, Eskon will move to it as long as it does not provoke an AoO.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: usually he lets you know when you're up soon. You can always declare your action ahead of time.

BigB

First Post
Rhys will have to trust that his companions can handle this threat since he is too far away. He will watch around them in case this beast is not alone.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
In case I don't get to post later when it's my turn, Tandi will go Flurry of Blows on the beast. (+2, +2 I believe.) *is cursing +7 init for being useless....*

Tandi, cursing herself for not hearing the crystalline thing that tore through the dwarf near her, let loose her inner fire into her hands and feet, assailing the thing with all her might.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Rhys delays and looks around, Anton fires off two arrows. The first is a poor shot, but the second should have hit but goes astray, perhaps due to the heavy cover from all of his allies in the way. Cade's shot also mysteriously fails.*

*The beast snarls and lashes out again at Thurgan, knocking the dwarf unconscious with a crystalline tendril and smashes him against the far wall. Just then, the crystals along its body glimmer and shine in a strange way, and it is gone.*

(OOC: Anyone else can take action--Thurgan is at -1)

Remove ads