Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram eyes the other group suspiciously as they introduce themselves. Then raises his eyebrow at Eskon, waiting for his reply.

RillianPA

First Post
Rillian stands casually, almost leaning on his drawn greatsword, while his right hand holds a javelin in a relaxed grip. He watches the newcomers intently, with a neutral expression on his face, and awaits their reply, whether it be verbal or physical.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Psst, BotES group--is Lot AWOL? Someone want to step up/say something for Eskon? I understand that you want to have him speak because he's the Paladin and such)

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram scratches his throat "Well then. I am Findoram. Hammerhand. These are my companions: Rhys, Eskon, Bran, Irene and Vriina. I believe you already know Tandi.
We have come to take you in for justice, Mr. Anton. You are accused of murder. Of the cold blooded type. Shot a man in the back. Twice.
Now we are not the law or our own judges but they have plenty of those back in Orussus.
"

RillianPA

First Post
Maintaining his relaxed pose, Rillian says

"Well Findoram, why should we believe you, or accept your authority? So far on this journey, nothing has been what it seemed. Monsters have claimed to be heros, heros have proven to be monsters. For all we know, you are no different.

On the other hand, your honesty in claiming no legal authority does you honor, so let me ask you this. As I said, we have been tricked, misled, and confused with every encounter. I have come to believe that the demon we are trying to defeat must have something to do with this. Now, as we finally come to retrieve the object that may defeat the demon, you appear and accuse one of us of murder. Why do you claim he is guilty of murder? I assume you have not travelled the months necessary to follow us without some proof?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Nice to meet you." Anton nods at each of the men.

"You also did not introduce yourselves as guards, or men with legal authority to enforce the law. Are you such? If not, why was such a force not sent?

"Otherwise, since you claim to be neither judge, jury, or executioner, it may be worthless to try to convince you that your information is incomplete. We are currently on a mission to cure a dying girl of a disease inflicted by a demon, and are hopefully very close to completion. If you allow me to see my quest to completion, I will agree to terms."

He puts his hand on Rillian's shoulder, "If these men cannot agree to that, at least, it will likely be useless to try to convince them of anything. I only fear the law of their land has nothing to do with honor. Thank you, though."

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
To Rillian Findoram replies: "Do you deny that Mr. Anton shot this man? As far as proof, i was hired by the deceased man's child. He was convincing enough for me to perue you. although i did not knew the journey would take as long as it did. We hoped to catch up on you before your eached this blasted desert."

Then he turns to Anton "We are no guards, soldiers or hold any more authority aside from that which the High King (ooc: Gundar) has invested in me. The city law did not wish to pursue outside of the city limits I believe. We have also came to find the same cure you mention. I do wish to succed in that ordeal. I do believe that the life of this girl is more important. The involvement of a Demon is new information to us. If you say you are a man of honour, whatever crime may rest on your shoulders, you will agree that we shall continue to find this cure and after that we will return to Orussus and let the Law detrmine your guilt."

Finally he turns to Irene and asks "What does the Nexus say? Is it here?"

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton nods, "It will be one of many trials required to save the life of Alyx, and a small price to pay. Though, I would insist to make sure that the cure is not only found, but administered." He consults his compass ring to see how close they are.

BigB

First Post
Rhys speaks to the group but looks at Vrina to judge her reaction. If it is true a demon is involved then that is a greater evil and we should work to interfere in this demons deeds. We can stay close to Anton and further learn of his character. Perhaps he will come with us freely to Orussus to face judgement or clear his name whatever may come. If he is a man of honor as he claims. Turning to Anton. What say you, will you return to Orussus after we save this girl? What proof do you have of a demon?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases