Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade will draw and throw a dagger at the Dragon.

OOC: Slings take too long to load. They shouldn't. He should be able to throw the dagger while keeping his lance out, since it only takes 1 hand.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Scun cannot reach Sashal and heal her both yet, so he rushes over, ready to heal her when he gets his next chance. That might have been too late, but her mental discipline allows her to stabilise herself on the edge of oblivion despite being unconscious, Meanwhile, Findoram heals Tandi and she awakens, saved from her spiral unto death. Rhys casts a blessing to increase his comrades' accuracy. Cade throws his dagger and is remarkably lucky again--doubly so because Rhys's blessing is barely enough to allow the dagger to slide into a vulnerable spot. If it were any other weapon but a puny halfling dagger, it might have slain the dragon right then and there. As it is, the dragon is still clearly not pleased with this, and it looks near its last legs.*

(OOC: Critical hit from Cade thanks to Rhys's Bless. 9 Damage!

We're waiting on Tandi and Eskon still I believe. I'll just make something up for them if I don't hear from them soon)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Shoot it with anything you can, now!"

OOC: Woho! I didn't want to wait a round for a sling load. Glad I didn't. Eskon only has a dagger to throw, probably same with Tandi...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases