Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Lot

First Post
OOC: Sorry. I hadn't realized the game had moved and that I was holding up the works. Sorry about that. Also, Eskon will detect evil.

The paladin lets the others speak for a moment, wanting to carefully figure out the best words to describe their mission.

"I'm sorry to have listened so long without introducing myself. My name is Eskon Bharris. I am a paladin of Hyrag. I agree we are missing information and that is the reason we have sought you out. To find the truth and from that truth determine the best way to achieve justice. The journey has been difficult; much more difficult than we had hoped."

The paladin pauses, eyeing the ranger appraisingly.

"If you agree to face justice when we return, I am satisfied to help you and your group discover this cure. My concern, however, is that the local people have a great deal of dread about this area. I feel we may be meddling in powers beyond our comprehension."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Much of this journy's been beyond my comprehension, but I can comprehend a sick little girl," says Cade.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Eskon]None of the new group detects as evil. That doesn't mean that they are Good, and if they are Neutral, they may have committed many minor evil actions or several major ones while balancing with good and thus never chosen the path of evil completely. [/SBLOCK]

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: right. Let's get this thing moving! The two groups now have somewhat of a truce so we can work on the problems at hand. The IA group found this puzzle thing here, right?

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: as i don't see any way to solve the puzzle and i don't think the rest of the Botes group has any clues, i'd say fast forward...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alright then)

*Everyone goes back to sleep, except those who stay on watch duties, probably one from each group if they don't trust the others. Eventually, once everyone takes a mosaic and all the combinations with the correct starting point are brute forced, one per six seconds, the path opens, and the middle statue slides away, revealing another twisting staircase leading downwards.*

Brain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Alright then)

*Everyone goes back to sleep, except those who stay on watch duties, probably one from each group if they don't trust the others. Eventually, once everyone takes a mosaic and all the combinations with the correct starting point are brute forced, one per six seconds, the path opens, and the middle statue slides away, revealing another twisting staircase leading downwards.*

Once the correct solution is found, Scun makes sure that they note it, and he is curious what it actually was.

Remove ads