Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You could check yourself, y'know. Anton just has his 100 GP Composite Longbow. Thurgan has a +1 Dwarven Waraxe, a MW Dwarven Waraxe, a Mithral Chain Shirt, two wands of CLW (one partially used), a potion of CLW, some sort of underspecified 'salves', and other trinkets)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm too lazy :p.

Cade will take the potion of cure light, and offer the wands to the clerics. He can't use anything else, being too small.

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram takes the dwarven waraxes and the wands from Thurgan.
Then he starts zapping anyone who needs healing
He starts with himself, healing all the damage he sustained.
(rolls for the wand are here and here)
ooc: roll any healing you need yourself, much faster and easier that way.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade uses 1 Charge (1d8+1=2), 2 Charges (1d8+1=8), 3 Charges (1d8+1=5), 4 Charges (1d8+1=2), and feels weel enough afterwards.

"Grab what you can use for now. We can worry about who keeps it later." Cade says.

OOC: Ugh. And yes, technicaly Findoram is using them. And as I did say Cade grabed stuff from Rillian, what did I grab? I'll go check...

Rillian had...
1 MW Greatsword
1 Mithril Chain Shirt
2 Potions of CLW
Tigers Eye stone with Continual Flame, on chain
Some Ring (I believe he got that earlier, right RA? Cade has the ring, but he is not wearing it)

Cade will keep one of these potions and hand the other to any of the other to Tandi, or another warrior if she doesn't want it.

If no one else takes the chain, he'll hold on to it, sticking it in a pouch unless he wants it lit.

OOC: that would have been nice to know we had...

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They will not demand or request healing, but Sashal and Meliana clearly need it. Five charges is enough for Meliana. Four will do it for Sashal.*

(OOC: I'm still not sure why Scun used Aid instead of converting to CMW on himself, but in any case, he's missing 34, since the temporary HP will fade away before it makes a difference. In case he wants to be healed, I rolled and that takes 7 charges.

Findoram should subtract all of these from his new wand taken from Thurgan if you want to heal those people.

Regardless, if you guys are ready to continue, then someone post about continuing and in what way)

Remove ads