Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 20 though, since he's a halfling, my bad. But okey dokey)

*Cade moves into the darkness, his light still not going far enough to shine on the speaker, even with shadowy illumination. He prepares to attack if anything gets close enough.*

"Trade? That's a joke! Even if I made such deals with weaklings like you, you don't have anything worthwhile between the lot of you. Well, you didn't leave, so I guess that means you want to die today. Very well. I shall be happy to oblige."

"We're going to kill them? Good. My Lady would have been most upset with anything less. Do what you wish with the others, but the Paladin is mine," a grim man's voice echoes in the darkness.

(OOC: Okay, Tandi then, followed by the Gray voice, Meliana, a foe, then Sashal and Findoram.)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: regarding healing and looting: a total of 29 charges are used form the wands.
Further, as Findoram took the dwarven waraxes (yes, he has the martial weapon prof for those) he also switches to the +1 axe.

BigB

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: I wish I could have used either chain shirt. I'm still in leather. Stupid huge humans.

OoC: I agree, stupid humans. None of the stuff is particularly useful to Rhys either. Healing stuff is better distributed to other healers as Rhys sees himself as more of a knight than cleric.

Lot

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: (OOC: Okay, Tandi then, followed by the Gray voice, Meliana, a foe, then Sashal and Findoram.)

OOC: Eskon is still going, right? Or are we assuming the gray voice is going to paste him?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi, tired from her first fight, readies the dagger she just retrieved. She awaits one of the newcomers to make the wrong move.

Tandi will ready an action to throw a dagger at the first person that moves to attack (that's not the PCs, of course)

Brain

First Post
(ooc: subscriptions page going down threw me off and I went on a trip. Scun used aid because its a domain spell. I assume I get my healing wand back now.)

Brain

First Post
(ooc: Scun would benefit from a +1 chain shirt over his chainmail - it would give him +10' movement. Also, he can use any weapon and just has assorted non-masterwork weapons. He'd pick up Rillian's greatsword probably. Also I think scun's cure wand was his own but got put to major use by the party. Maybe he can take the full one and leave the mostly used one to be used up curing folks.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brain said:
(ooc: subscriptions page going down threw me off and I went on a trip. Scun used aid because its a domain spell. I assume I get my healing wand back now.)
*Tandi does not move forward, simply preparing to throw her dagger at the first sign of an attack. A bat flies over and past everyone into the darkness beyond.*

*The red voice and the grey voice get into an argument in Draconic that no one can understand, and then there is a heavy clank-a-clank of someone in plate armour and the horrible crunching sound of bones being crushed by metal greaves, and then one of the speakers reveals himself, a pale-skinned man wearing a midnight-black suit of full plate covered with wicked spikes, and carrying a greatsword adorned with skull carvings along the pommel. The front of his armour sports a prominent holy symbol of Urdiga, goddess of the undead. He turns to gaze at Eskon, and his sallow sombre expression becomes a rictus grin:*

"Champion of the despised sun! Ours is a bitter hatred that rises above the pointless killings of our comrades. To each, the other is anathema. I challenge you to single combat. Do you accept, or are you too cowardly to face me?"

*Nearly out of power, Meliana saves her reserves for when they are absolutely needed.*

*There is a sound of building energy, and the darkness roils and bursts forth in a blast that strikes Sashal.*

(OOC: Sashal takes 7 damage

Findoram's turn and Sashal's)

Remove ads