a man recalling memories in a thought bubble
a man listening to music
a man receiving a sensual massage
a man dancing
a man delivering a speech
a thinking ruminating man)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Who's all here and what are they? I know most of my group (Cade, Anton, Scun, Rillian, and Tandi), not sure about the others.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi smiles as she falls in line with the rest of the now larger group. She is inwardly proud of Anton. It is rare to see men of such honor. Her only hope is that their combined might can defeat whatever lies ahead to stop them from healing Alyx.

Brain

First Post
Scun speaks up abruptly, his gravelly voice scratching the air. "Wait a minute. How are we sure that what we are doing will cure Alyx? After all of the deception we've been through, we may be aiding the demon to escape or something like that. Let's review the facts from both sides?"

Lot

First Post
Eskon nods at the suggestion.

"I think that's a good idea. We're all proceeding with various and constantly changing assumptions. It would be nice to hear what your group knows. Maybe we can shed some light on your situation."

The young paladin looks to the group. He unconsciously strokes his black beard as he looks at the combined group appraisingly.

"Also, when we proceed, I would like to be near the front. Hyrag has blessed me with the ability to detect a dark heart or a corrupt soul. It may give us some advantage as we proceed into the unknown."

BigB

First Post
While we are catching up Rhys will unpack his armor and begin putting it on. If anyone would be so kind as to help me into this.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't know much beyond the girl being cursed by the demon ta get back at her father, or grandfather, I can't remember. Still, given all this other trouble, seems a little odd now..." Cade says.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Who's all here and what are they? I know most of my group (Cade, Anton, Scun, Rillian, and Tandi), not sure about the others.
[sblock=volunteer?]Hey there, Rystil Arden said you guys might need a volunteer or two to stand in for some awol players to get this adventure finished? If so, I'll help. Just need to get a list or links to which characters I can choose from and maybe a brief synopsis of what's happened so far via e-mail (mbabington8008@hotmail.com). Also a question, if I'm filling in for someone else, is there any chance of a little XP for me to use for my regular characters when all is said and done? I could split it three ways? Let me know and I'll jump in a.s.a.p.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I think he was kidding, we've droped all the dead weight ;) And as a judge, I'd be very against you running another character and getting to transfer XP, as I don't think it's a good precident. Thanks though :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I was serious that he could play Thurgan. No transfer XP or perks though. Just a straight out volunteer. If it's an honest to goodness volunteer, I'm good to take one--especially if the volunteer will play the character such that we move on quickly :))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases