Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
With a shrug, Anton muses, "I always considered our source of that information to be very reliable--after all, it is from a father willing to give up everything to save his daughter. We easily could have been tricked into such a heart-pulling situation, but I do not think that is a good assumption to make.

"I usually take a middle or rear position, as my specialty is with a bow."

B4cchus

Explorer
"I see what you mean. This could indeed be a big scam but i fear it is a little to late to investiate on this more thuroughly. All we know now is that a child is in danger and it needs this medicine. We cannot invsetigate other than descend down these stairs, i am afraid." Findoram admids. "I usually take place in the middle, near the front, so i can heal the warriors and swing my axe if the situation requires it."

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I would do it without XP or perks if needed to make things go faster, but if he's dead weight that's already been dropped, then it should move just as fast I guess and no need. Maybe right that it's not a good precedent to set for another person to step in and play someone else's character (except for a judge or DM I guess) in case they do return. Sorry to cause an uproar. Please return to your regularly scheduled adventure...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Thurgan (but Keia dropped and will never return), Anton, Tandi, Cade w/Alton, Rillian, Scun, Eskon, Rhys, Irene (Venus seems to have possibly dropped), Findoram, Sashal, Meliana)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Cool. I can make a marching order from that and looking up character sheets... when I have time... sometime tomorow... I lost a day off this week, so I'm pressed for time.

BigB

First Post
Rhys having his armor on again will move toward the front of the group. My arms are not long and my falchion does little good from the back of the group.

Brain

First Post
ooc: Scun has a strong arm but being the healer has needed to be careful / support lately. What's the other party's healing situation?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Corridor size totally unknown--you've only been in big rooms here so far, never a corridor. The corridor, if there is one, will be down the newly revealed stairs)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases