Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Lot

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Corridor size totally unknown--you've only been in big rooms here so far, never a corridor. The corridor, if there is one, will be down the newly revealed stairs)

OOC: Sorry. I meant going down the stairs, do we need to go single-file. If so, Eskon will want to be one of the first people in line but probably not the front line. Second or third spot would make sense.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=OOC]OK...

2by
Rillian Eskon
Scun Rhys
Anton Findorum
Cade/Alton Irene
Sashal Meliana
Thurgan Tandi

1by
Rillian
Eskon
Rhys
Scun
Findorum
Anton
Irene
Sashal
Cade/Alton
Meliana
Tandi
Thurgan

Is Meliana approved? She's not on the list, I can't find the sheet. Same with Sashal. Anyway, this is a tenitive order for now unless someone objects.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sashal was the Seer, Meliana is the Psychic Healer. Both now believe that the sacred grounds may need protection (possibly from you), and since they've already set foot inside, it can't get any worse ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I assume that the first Sashal in single file is a typo. What can I assume about trap searching? Searching once on every square (5 feet of movement every round), moving normally and only searching on doors and such (full movement every round), taking 20 on every square like a lunatic (5 feet of movement every 20 rounds) )

Remove ads