NPCs and Levels in LEW

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Flenceburg seems very erasable: the thread it was discovered in is deleted, the prestige class (The Flenceburg Sorcerer) is gone, and as far as I know, nobody's ever even traveled there.

All in favor of utter annihilation?
YES
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I actually think it would be more interesting if the Grand Councilor were lower level than Mithreander.

Let's make Mithreander L9 (Rilithorne's peer), the dwarven cleric L9 (capable of casting Raise Dead) and the grand councilor L6. All other, less notable Councilors are assumed to be L4 or lower. It's background, and Mithreander (creator of Fallon) is gone, so I believe no proposal is necessary. I'll work on it tomorrow.
YES

Knight Otu

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Flenceburg seems very erasable: the thread it was discovered in is deleted, the prestige class (The Flenceburg Sorcerer) is gone, and as far as I know, nobody's ever even traveled there.

All in favor of utter annihilation?
No. I'm pretty sure we had already decided to change Flenceburg to be a source for the Domain Wizard variant, rather than archmages. No need to remove it.

Rae ArdGaoth said:
I actually think it would be more interesting if the Grand Councilor were lower level than Mithreander.

Let's make Mithreander L9 (Rilithorne's peer), the dwarven cleric L9 (capable of casting Raise Dead) and the grand councilor L6. All other, less notable Councilors are assumed to be L4 or lower. It's background, and Mithreander (creator of Fallon) is gone, so I believe no proposal is necessary. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Yes.

Velmont

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
the dwarven cleric L9 (capable of casting Raise Dead)

Who is that dwarf? Stonebender? The best face in Orussus to have access to the Raise Dead spell, is, I think, the head of the Temple of Hyrag, which is a large temple as it has already been establish.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Velmont said:
Who is that dwarf? Stonebender? The best face in Orussus to have access to the Raise Dead spell, is, I think, the head of the Temple of Hyrag, which is a large temple as it has already been establish.
No, this is a dwarven cleric councilor from Fallon, currently "Theora Thundershield, Female Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Cleric 4/11 Align: LG". I'm gonna knock off all her fighter levels and 2 cleric levels.

Knight Otu said:
No. I'm pretty sure we had already decided to change Flenceburg to be a source for the Domain Wizard variant, rather than archmages. No need to remove it.
I'm in favor of this. Since KO proposed it, can I vote YES?

Velmont

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
No, this is a dwarven cleric councilor from Fallon, currently "Theora Thundershield, Female Mountain Dwarf Fighter/Cleric 4/11 Align: LG". I'm gonna knock off all her fighter levels and 2 cleric levels.

What faith does she follow? Does she have any rank in her church too?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Her faith isn't specified. Her rank is probably (though not necessarily) very high, considering she was voted to be the only dwarven representative and one of six cleric representatives.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Her faith isn't specified. Her rank is probably (though not necessarily) very high, considering she was voted to be the only dwarven representative and one of six cleric representatives.
I'd suggest finding her a god then. Gundar or Chanett are fairly appropriate dwarf gods.

Velmont

First Post
True, but thatd oesn't mean it follow one of the gods favored by the dwarves. I would perfectly see it following Hyrag, as the temple of Hyrag seems to be the largest temple of the city, and it is there I would expect to see the highest level cleric.

Remove ads