odd

Ruthia

First Post
Tyrian_Spellstealer said:
...I think Tyrians answer to that question would go a little something like this:

"...Who's Ruthia?"
:p

...I think day 1 Ty met Ryth he chained him to his brother underneath one of the tables in the tavern. Hehehe, I should get him to do that again.

...so, I guess thats one of Tyrians few rare 'non-verbal' attacks?

And now Ryth's dating Tyrian's apperentice.....Go figure :p

...I think day 1 Ty met Ryth he chained him to his brother underneath one of the tables in the tavern. Hehehe, I should get him to do that again.

...so, I guess thats one of Tyrians few rare 'non-verbal' attacks?

Aha! So it -was- TRUE! Mean mean Tyrian! *hmph*

Pishaw, you don't count cause Oriza thinks he's loveable

Now you believe me?! *points to dan dan's post!*

...I swear my time zone is calibrated for when all the crazy people come out to RP.

:p

*grins* Sowwy Ty, you're stuck with me! We're basically almost on the same time zone!

And you're not the only one Ru! I've no life too... though school's forcing me to have one tomorrow... *cries*

Ugh, Ryth! Put Danielle down on the "hate" side, but then you knew that. :) And his language skills have nothing to do with it.

(1) "Cute" kids make me shudder.
(2) "Cute" kids that know/think they're cute and show it, make me want to get about 10 kilometers away, instantly.
(3) "Cute" kids that openly sling vile insults or paint or whatever and still have people stand up for them because how could you get mad at someone sooooooo "cute"...? forget it! They're on the "oooooh look! a special on flaying tools! I know just where to use those!" list!

I love the way you play many of your chars, Ruthia, but feel free to drop Ryth anytime, lol! (sorry, Oriza!)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Side linguistics note:
This isn't a specific criticism of Ryth, because he's hardly the only one that's done it, but I've worked with children and I've never heard one refer to themselves by name. They mix up pronouns ("Who wants a cookie?" "Me! me! me wants!") but they don't use their own name ("Mattie wants!"). Same with people learning a new language. The closest I've heard as third person is "one wants" or "this one wants" from those coming from certain cultures. My own take, sure, and I'd welcome counter-examples.

Bari

First Post
What was that quote Ty used for bari?

"Ok, One: You're not my pal, and Two: Go away."

Was something like that I think. :D

It was the "ugh" that added the flavor to that... "...ugh, go away?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases