At the end of July...

Well now, this year has been a huge excitement of events for me...prom, graduation, turning 19 on July 2nd, 4 dogs have been killed of mine, acquired the best girlfriend ever, have had a horrible/amazing year, had 2 friends basically end their friendship with me, and it's all good. However, my dad has gotten a new job and my family is moving near Bath, New York. Though, I am still going to college in Vermont at Lyndon State College, I will be moving with my family to New York at the end of July. During the month of August, I have no idea what will happen with my online activity. Luckily, once/if we get internet in New York, it will be DSL because they are capable of having it there. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long that may be. Once I move, I do not know if I will be online until I'm in college in September.
Thought that I'd warn everybody early, thanks for understanding, John
P.S. And may your life be as exciting as my year has been, it's been filled with great experiences and funness. :D

Ruthia

First Post
Your nuts, New York sucks for Taxes AND jobs...just an FYI

oh and um, early welcome to the nieghborhood.......

Thanks everyone, and Ruthia, I just found out that I will be living about an hour away from you lol. Perhaps we could meet up sometime, :p? And New York may have bad taxes, but everything else is a lot cheaper than living in Vermont lol. Been to both states, New York has bad taxes, but virtually everything is cheaper. But money isn't a problem in our case, it's my dad's job, he just got really stressed out after a while working with a bunch-o-asses. Anyhow, New York is so much better than Vermont...well, anywhere is better than Vermont.

Hell, try Georgia. We have a retarded governor, wildfires taking out the southern portion of the state, and stupid hot summers. Besides, Vermont has Ben & Jerry's ice cream!

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Heh. Y'all should just come on down to TX!
Or, go to MI. I think about 50% of the ISRPers are Michiganders. . .
Good luck, John! Hopefully, you won't lose online access. But, if you do, don't forget us!

Bari

First Post
Thamior said:
Well lets see... I live in NY... work in VT, have lived in GA, TX and KY... I'll stick with NY.

Sienna_Rose said:
Heh. Y'all should just come on down to TX! Or, go to MI. I think about 50% of the ISRPers are Michiganders. . .

TX, NY, VT, MI... I so wish I could understand anything here....

Remove ads