taking a poll

Cyndaria

First Post
Some of you may know this, some of you may not. Cyndaria is one of my characters from a computer game: World of Warcraft to be specific, and I was wondering, how many other people have made characters adapted from, or straight out of their favorite games. I was considering starting up a group here of these people, it need not be from WoW specifically, but WoW, Guild Wars, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, and the like. it's something I think might be mildly entertaining. those of us that play this games would instantly have an identity with these people. Much like many others are overly familiar with Ebberon, or Grayhawk, or waterdeep. They have a disticnt advantage when it come to dealing with others from that world because they know about it. would anyone else be interested in bringing their MMORPG characters here?

The idea of Nicholaus Dennoncourt, was a character for the old game called Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption, though he was known as Nicholas D'Avernon, and was a member of the Fallen Sun. That was my first time every having a vampire character that I would 'rp' with. Which was fun.

But as is the case with life being stranger than fiction. When I made Nicholaus Dennoncourt, I didn't WW him, due to the fact I didn't have a book at that time to make a loosely Venture Anarch, so Nicholaus Dennoncourt was originally a FF Free-will vampire in WotC. Then, he went back to his 'roots' when I finally converted Nichy into a White Wolf Venture Anarch.

But that was many moons ago, so you are not alone!

Mwahaha!

Khaira

First Post
Magi_Apolline said:
Long long llong ago... ISRP had the Turks.

Oh! The Turks ... now that brings back fond memories. I think I had a character under the Turks' protection once. Hm.

And, heh, long ago is an understatement ... what was that, the TSR chat? Back when there was the Garden and the ... what, the Hut? Cottage? Before the CRT got sucked into some manner of vortex? We still had Juxta, too ... and something else, maybe. Not to forget the 8 or so gaming rooms with bots - Hammer, Mech, something, something.
And that was 2nd edition!

Ohhhh ... a long time ago...

Dammit, your making me feel OLD! :uhoh:

...slinks back to his rocking chair

Last edited:

cameroth

First Post
characters

personally, i dont see a problem with doing that, because even though this free form is supposed to be based on D&D rules, many have characters that arent D&D oriented at all...so why not?..sounds perfectly normal and agreeable to me

Babylon Logos

First Post
Hmm.

Seiadra, my person locator person. Yeah, that's right, she finds missing people, relatives, theives, rich folks. Was a port over of a Duel Dagger assassin I had on Ragnarok Online. Just with a better outfit.

And Arata is a male version of my Critical Strike Assassin from Ragnarok.

Leeets seeeee.

Liljana is a Ravnos from Vampire the Masquarade: Dark Ages. Still running on d10 rules to.

Sultalar'alu is a mix of two characters from Virtua Fighter and my Combo Champion from Ragnarok Online.

Ann is/was . . . 2nd edition, if you can count that. Ironically enough, I made a High Wizard on Ragnarok Online based off Ann.

I prolly have more, but that's all I can think of off hand.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Khaira said:
Oh! The Turks ... now that brings back fond memories. I think I had a character under the Turks' protection once. Hm.

And, heh, long ago is an understatement ... what was that, the TSR chat? Back when there was the Garden and the ... what, the Hut? Cottage? Before the CRT got sucked into some manner of vortex? We still had Juxta, too ... and something else, maybe. Not to forget the 8 or so gaming rooms with bots - Hammer, Mech, something, something.
And that was 2nd edition!

Ohhhh ... a long time ago...

Dammit, your making me feel OLD! :uhoh:

...slinks back to his rocking chair

The HUT!

I made you feel OLD?

The memories.

Khaira

First Post
Magi_Apolline said:
The HUT!

I made you feel OLD?

The memories.

I could go farther back, if you like? How about the Viyach Lemarg, Edena's Alliance, the Redeemers of Teht, or the Order of the Shield? Or Ginger and Durst? Or Bailey leading the Adepts? Mmm... :cool:

Bhryn

First Post
Jhaiel, TMP, is based from a GURPs campaign. Bhryn I actually translated not only to Neverwinter Nights (Cleric/Fighter/Weapons Master) but I've used her on lots of other things as well, and when I can be bothered, on World of Warcraft.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases