taking a poll

Babylon Logos

First Post
Khaira said:
I could go farther back, if you like? How about the Viyach Lemarg, Edena's Alliance, the Redeemers of Teht, or the Order of the Shield? Or Ginger and Durst? Or Bailey leading the Adepts? Mmm... :cool:

Now I feel old!

Thamior

First Post
Khaira said:
I could go farther back, if you like? How about the Viyach Lemarg, Edena's Alliance,
Hey hey hey, Edena was not the sole orignator of the alliance, Draco and Calgar where founders as well.

Last edited:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Guys, please stay on topic. A lot of these threads are dissolving into random chat sessions Which is only appropriate if the topic is "random chat session." ;-)

James V

First Post
Bhryn said:
Jhaiel, TMP, is based from a GURPs campaign. Bhryn I actually translated not only to Neverwinter Nights (Cleric/Fighter/Weapons Master) but I've used her on lots of other things as well, and when I can be bothered, on World of Warcraft.

I could see Bhryn staring in her own movie. Def not her own cook show, but possibly her own movie. I don't think there are enough buttons on a control to possibly work Bhryn.

Khaira

First Post
Magi_Trelian said:
Guys, please stay on topic. A lot of these threads are dissolving into random chat sessions Which is only appropriate if the topic is "random chat session." ;-)

Sorry. I'm old, and forgot to take my medication.

Slinks back to his rocker. ;)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I personally cant see the problem, so long as you adapt the character to whatever setting you're choosing to play them in. If it fits...use it!

Remove ads