Half-Fang Dragon Minotaur

NiTessine

Explorer
So... This is the sort of deformity that crawls out of my brain at three o'clock in the middle of the night, when I've had far too little sleep, and far too much tea, and have a new template (By EpicNichar) to play with.
I know I've probably I've messed up with the rules, and corrections are welcome. I try to learn from my mistakes.
You are also welcome to post your own creations with the template.

Half-Fang Dragon Minotaur
Large Dragon
Hit Dice: 6d10+14 (44 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)
AC: 19 (-1 size, +5 natural, +5 natural)
Attacks: Huge greataxe +12/+7, gore +7 melee; or (Bite +12 Melee, 2 Claws +7 Melee)
Damage: Huge greataxe 2d8+10, gore 1d8+3, claw 1d8+3, bite 2d6+7 and Con drain
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Charge 4d6+6, Con drain
Special Qualities: Scent, natural cunning, increased damage
Saves: Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +6
Abilities: Str 25, Dex 10, Con 19, Int 7, Wis 12, Cha 8
Skills: Intimidate +5, Jump +8, Listen +8, Search +6, Spot +8
Feats: Great Fortitude, Power Attack
Climate/Terrain: Any underground
Organization: Solitary or gang (2-4)
Challenge Rating: Beats me. 7, probably.
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic neutral
Advancement: By character class

The half-fang dragon speaks Minotaur.

Combat
Ability Drain (Su): A half-fang dragon minotaur's bite temporarily drains 3d4 points of Constitution.
Charge (Ex): A minotaur typically begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack that deals 4d6+6 points of damage.
Increased Damage (Ex): Because of their sharp claws, teeth, and horns, half-fang dragon minotaurs deal damage as if they were Huge.
Natural Cunning (Ex): Although minotaurs are not especially intelligent, they possess innate cunning and logical ability. This makes them immune to maze spells, prevents them from ever becoming lost, and enables them to track enemies. Further, they are never caught flat-footed.
Skills: Minotaurs receive a +4 racial bonus to Search, Spot, and Listen checks.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases