TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Rystil Arden

First Post
"During the short scheduled intercessions between semesters, many students stay here and do research, build their social networks, and do other fun student-related activities. Some have internships in wondrous and far away places. And a few that are homebodies might go back to stay with Mommy and Daddy, I suppose."

*Rinaldo is impressed by the architecture--the main foundation of this place is ancient but well-kept, built in a sweeping Baroque style full of beautiful flourishes and enthusiastically extravagant grandeur. Students of all sorts head through the halls, talking with friends or alone, possessed with singleminded haste or walking leisurely, mid-teens or twenty-somethings. Most of the students he sees are human, a large majority.*

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Finally, Rinaldo fits well in this crowd... don't forget, he is now 23 years old :p

"Really a beautiful place here. Impressive. Do you know a bit the new students? A girl, around 16 years old, the daugther of a friend of mine, have send her here. She must arrive in the last days if she didn't spent too much time on the road." Rinaldo briefly describe Laynie as she looks when she looks older, thanks to the time distortion. "Does that sounds familiar to you? I think his father would be happy to learn she has been accepted, if it is the case."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If she arrived on that timeframe, she wouldn't even have been able to finish the tests yet, so she wouldn't even be a new student. I don't remember greeting her, so it must have been someone else, in which case I would not have had a chance yet. You can check with someone else or ask around."

Velmont

First Post
"Well, thanks. If I have the chance, I'll do so, but first, I need to speak to a Dean... what is a Dean exactly, I'm not familiar with that term." ask Rinaldo

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A dean is an administrator in charge of a division of any academy or university. Speaking of which, Dean Dorman's office is right there--" she points to an office, "There you are."

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you jolu. It was a pleasure to speak with you. Good luck with your studies." Rinaldo moves toward the door and knocks at it, awaiting for an answer.

Velmont

First Post
"Tank you, Miss Jolurrin." He then open the doors and enter. he looks around to see if the Dean or one of his staff is there to recieve him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There are a few secretaries and staff members seated in the front reception room at desks, with several doors in the back sides of the room leading into separate offices, likely including one for the dean. If Rinaldo doesn't immediately move to anyone in particular, one of the secretaries looks up from filing her nails.*

"Hey there, can I help you with anything in particular?"

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I would like to speak with Dean Dorman. I've been refered to him by one of teh student who great the new comers. He told em I should spoke to him for the business that bring me here." explains Rinaldo. "My name is Rinaldo di Senzio. I'm a magical items and spell component trader. I'm already established in Orussus and Monemvassia."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases