TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It wouldn't make sense for it to be an Aspect. First, they can't survive out here without being inside her. Second, they would have known the stuff Rinaldo just said, where whoever this is seems to have not known that Elayna Valsice was Laynie's mother, etc. The real Laynie is probably elsewhere, based on the comment of not letting tou near Laynie ;))

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo quickly turns around and move outside the room. He will hastly go to exit of the dormitory, changing his appearence to Elle to pass the check point. He will then revert to Rinaldo to go see the Dean.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Whoah, slow down there, cowboy! Do you think whoever this person is is going to just let him do all that? :lol: Also, note that the door was closed for privacy. He'll have to open it. I take it, however, that he is going to attempt to flee and just let this person cast spells at him?)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Hmmm... let's see. If I attack, there is a good chance I'll be considered to be the aggressor, and I would be in deep trouble (considering, I'm alreday in...), and killing her will give me no answers... wait a second, forgot about my sap... hope she can be subdue... I'll draw my sap and attack her (sneak if possible). +9 to hit, 1d6 + 3d6 damage.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That works. Rinaldo wins the initiative)

*Rinaldo lunges forward, drawing his sap and slamming it against her temple in hopes of knocking her unconscious. She remains standing, but she seems a bit woozy.*

(OOC: 15 Damage--unfortunately, he hits like a 5th-level Rogue ;))

"You fiend!" she cries, and she casts a spell, though Rinaldo isn't trained in identifying what. It seems to do nothing. She also backs away five feet towards the table.

(OOC: Rinaldo's turn)

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo move foward, do a perfect feint and strike quick true his sap on the false Laynie.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Feint at 35, Attack at 25; Damage at 5, Sneak at 7 + 6 (I rolled only 2 dices, typo in the roll, so I rolled one more dice.), for a total of 18 damages if it hit.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Barely standing after Rinaldo's second attack, she backs up again five feet to the table, grabbing a wand as she casts a spell. Suddenly, myriad false images of her pop up, so there seem to be five Laynies in all.*

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Something just came into my mind. If Rinaldo close his eyes, he doesn't see teh five image and consider Laynie invisible, so he would have 50% of chance to miss, instead of 80%... seems a bit silly, but RAW, it would be the case, no?

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo feint again and just before taking a swing, close his eyes and try to feel his instinct, but some noise disturb him and he seems to miss Laynie.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Miss chance, i rolled 17%, that under the 50%... here the details of the roll[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases