Slucher's Art

joeslucher

First Post
Personal piece. You can see this much larger on my DA page.
shipwrecked.jpg

joeslucher

First Post
Got my comp copies of Secrets of Pact Magic and Villains of Pact Magic today. I got sucked in for a couple of hours. I'm big into story and character rather than mechanics and it certainly satisfies that for me. A lot of potential for fun character interaction because of ceremonies, personality shift and appearance changes. Very nice printing and binding as well. Pages are nice and semigloss and the text has some grit to it. I recommend checking it out. I think what I like most is it gives characters a lot of flexibility more than anything. Very cool.

joeslucher

First Post
I'm allowed to show a couple of illustrations from the giant batch for Aberrant Games. They didn't commission nothing but color images, I'm just doing everything in color now even if I'm only giving the client greyscale work. They actually ended up buying a bunch of the color versions though and ordering some in color. Anyways hopefully they'll let me post some more soon.
bonfire.jpg

rattlertruck.jpg

raiders.jpg

pileup.jpg

leviathan.jpg

deathrace.jpg

militia.jpg

guardians.jpg

Also, here's a panel from my own little graphic novel/webcomic project I'm fooling around with.
massgrave.jpg

Remove ads