Slucher's Art

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
joeslucher said:
stat.jpg
Seems very Indiana Jones-esque. Well done. :cool:

joeslucher

First Post
palleomortis-Yeah I just don't want to thrown anything very big over the image that effects it and it's not too hard to remove or crop off a small watermark. I don't mind people saving my images to use as visual aids with their gaming group. That's really cool that it inspires a game session, I just wouldn't like it if somebody used my images without permission to try to make a profit.

frukathka- Thanks for the kind words and putting Elorgo's Tale in the "Best of" thread. I was really happy with that image (although it could probably use some tweaking) but it hasn't gotten much of a response on most of the forums I post. Glad to see you liked it.

Boss

First Post
Joe,

Take a look at this site. I used to use it when I was big into paintball photography and thought it was worth the investment, having had digital photos stolen and used in magazines with others taking credit for the shots.

Digimarc MyPicturemarc

You can put invisible watermarks on your images and they will not only give proof that it is your image, but have the capability to find your images being used on other sites on the internet.

Hope it helps you.

Great stuff in this thread! The fish in the first one reminds me (but isn't the same) of both Jane Yolen's Wizard Isles and the Afanc from China Mieville's The Scar. Your work is excellent.

The gunslinger actually reminds me more of the Stephen King Dark Tower series, but I can see Indiana Jones.

joeslucher

First Post
Varianor-Glad you like my work. Never heard of Wizard Isles but I may have to check it out.
Anyways, I ended up taking that Elorgo pic in a totally new direction. I decided there's a billion people who can do pics of characters just looking cool with no background but there's only a million people who can do the cool character AND a background. So I thought I'd try to turn it into a full blow illustration with a background and everything.
elorgo17.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases