3rd level Characters

Bront

The man with the probe
I realize we're waiting for some more adventure proposals, but I figure I'll bring this up.

I propose that we set a date to start allowing 3rd level characters to be approved and enter the tavern as initial creation characters.

My proposal is this:

IF we get 2 adventure proposals for such characters, by June 25th, we allow for such characters to be approved at that time, and they may enter the tavern on July 2nd.

If we do NOT get 2 adventure proposals dealing with such level characters by that time, we hold off untill we have 2 adventures waiting, and then announce that 3rd level characters can be submitted for approval and may enter the tavern a week later.

Basicly, DMs, time to pony up.

An adventure has to be something of moderate length, not something that only expects to last a month or two.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Let's also wait for more than 1 level 3 character, as others have suggested. I know all my level 2 characters got stuck for a while, but there should be others who are closer.

Bront

The man with the probe
There's only 1? Wow. I'd figured we'd have at least 5-6 at the moment.

I know a lot of people were stuck in the tavern at one point.

Wik

First Post
I sent in my proposal last night. It's made for 3rd levels. And, once 3rds are approved, I have a bard pretty much already made.

Erekose13

Explorer
My first character made in the begining is still only lvl 1... Only Raven is level 3. I'm starting to burn out on character approvals. I'm gonna need some help if we are going to open this up to another character per person.

Manzanita

First Post
Erekose13 said:
My first character made in the begining is still only lvl 1... Only Raven is level 3. I'm starting to burn out on character approvals. I'm gonna need some help if we are going to open this up to another character per person.

I'm trying to keep up w/PC approvals in LEW. Wow. I'll tell you. It is A LOT of work.

Wik

First Post
Erekose13 said:

I might have time to do one or two a week... can't do too many, though.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thankfully LEB still has a pretty small community compared to LEW. I usually only get that one to two per week and they have all been level 1 or 2 (with the sole exception of Raven) so they have been easier too. With 3rd level characters that might increase or it might be managable but I think we should still have a second character judge.

Remove ads