3rd level Characters

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kharas is going to level soon too. Durned wandering-off-alone syndrome. If you don't get killed, you level up really fast (this also happened to Michael and Zaeryl in LEW's Ashin's Commission).

Velmont

First Post
If you don't get killed... and I was lucky, because I met two swarms (generally immune to weapons damage, kharas have no area of effect or torch to attack them) three ghost-like creature (I expected those and I had my weapon ghost touched) and one zombie (mace are not that good, but always above average damage work fine against there DR :p )

I think we can wait a bit for 3rd level character to appear.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Re: Character Judging Is there anything we can put into place to streamline the process for character judging---i.e., to make it easier. If I were, I'd be tough as nails as making sure the justification/update section were there, but I don't know if there would be anything else to do to help (not having been a character judge).

Bront

The man with the probe
New characters are the hardest. After that, it's easier with the update log, but you still need to check the math.

I think we just need more judges to work on it. Might be time to add another one to the folds.

I can't get e-mails regularly enough to do approvals.

Erekose13

Explorer
An important part of being a judge for LEB is having access to all the materials that we have approved. This is more of a concern here than it is in LEW, because there its all online. For LEB, GMs are not required to have all the material as long as PCs quote sources and include descriptions of abilities beyond the core+ECS.

I agree with Bront, we just need more hands on deck. LEW now has three judges. We only have me.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A couple things:
- How many 3rd level adventures have we had approved so far?
- I'll volunteer to be the other LEB character judge, but I have to caveat it with the 1) I will only guarantee to look at them twice a week and 2) I'll be pretty hard on the "If you don't shore your work, get back to me when you have". I don't think it will be a problem, but when school starts up again in the Fall, my time will become more limited. I have all the materials.

Erekose13

Explorer
adventures? I'm not sure. adventurers, 3.

great your hired! we'll keep it to one approval is required. That way I can pick up most of them, but if there are any that I'm slow you can grab em during your check. Show your work and cite your sources are both critical, I'll join you in being hard on that.

Wik

First Post
Yeah, I've got one. Need about 4 3rd level characters, although I could do it with a mix of 3rd and 2nds...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases