3rd level Characters

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, we've cleared out all the low levels from the tavern, but we still need another adventure to procede?

Erekose13

Explorer
With regards to character approvals. I've been a bit behind lately, sorry about that. Stonegod, feel free to approve characters without word from me. I believe we've stated that players only need a single approval on characters. I'll keep looking out for new ones and see if I've got any more to tackle in my in box.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Wait, I think we perhaps shouldn't approve 3rd-levels just yet by virtue of the holdover 3rds (and some 2nds too) currently in the tavern.
3 thirds and 1 2nd (with one more in approval) = 5 active total
We have 1 more second and potential third who just got out of Someone's game but have not checked into the tavern.

That's 7 total characters for two adventures.

I am not counting the 1sts as the adventures are designed for 3rds. We currently have 3 additional 1sts waiting around.

I was going to recommend that 3rds would be allowed, but accepted on a "Has none waiting" basis for now. The alternative would be "Has none on an adventure" but that would just be the folks already in the tavern who are not 3rd level.

Thoughts?

Remove ads