Help Campain-ing

Superj3nius

First Post
okay My party is 7th leveled and i have 4 players a druid a figher a "leader"(he took leadership and has Lackeys) and a character who recently died and is making a new character. I am wondering if this would be enough to take on a capmain fit for lv 7ish. the druid is neutral so is the figher though the "Leader-type" character is chaotic neutral and is constanlty being a neusiance and trys to take control of the party and how they behave though he may not be the wises or best for the job.

and now looking at my campain i am having difficulty problems will they survive will it be too easy or too hard?? baised on average characters do you think those charcaters could handle and elaborate traaps and campaining. any tips for if things get too out of wack. Because i am not exactly the best at makeing up stuff on my mind.

this will take place place in a city near the moutains where formainian like monsters (formations that hve been increase to a higher CR) have settled in the moutains and are threatening the city, so the characters have to stop the hive queen before the city is tottally destroyed. There will be other monsters that work for the hive queen but thats the REALLY basic part. lame or not i still need opions and tips.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
You'll probably be okay but you might want to be sure that the creatures cannot gang up on the PCs in too great a number in any one battle and that the PCs have plenty of time to rest and heal between encounters.

anton1066

First Post
I dont really see a problem. You have four characters of 7th level, playing in a 7th level campaign. That's the default. They only thing you are missing is a rogue and an arcane caster. Everything seems ok. Maybe a few less traps, but it should work.

Remove ads