Lassrinn

A young woman appears in a burst of dark red light. She stands still a moment, looking about her before heading to the boards. She takes a piece of parchment from her pack which she then tacks on the boards, using what seems like a rose thorn. The parchment smells of roses when one gets a closer look and smell of it as well.

To the one called Lassrinn,

You hurt a special flower of mine, and for this you will pay. You've made a grave mistake with regards to who you've attacked. You're messing with the wrong people, drow. Blood, indeed has been shed, and till I get the chance to make you bleed, ten folds more than the blood shed you've caused will I rest. To hell and back, I will find you drow, and when I do, I will personally show you the meaning of pain.

The note is left unsigned, though a rose symbol rests at the bottom of the parchment. It is written in a neat script, the ink used having a blood red tint to it.
The woman looks around her once again, narrowed eyes a deep crimson in color as she observes some. After a few more moments, she takes a step, disappearing in a burst of dark red light, leaving nothing but the note behind.

Lassrinn

First Post
*A cloaked and cowled man steps up, smelling faintly of leather oils as he places a note off to the side of the one that catches his attention.*

"Dear Hunter,

You seek I but I seek more. Bring me the one named SaiOuith. Bring me him alive and Ill not be seen again. To anyone who reads this; SaiOuith is barely above five feet with shoulder length white hair and has curious eyes of blue with flecks of gold and red in them. Capture the boy alive preferably and leave a message here. A reward of 3,000 gold or 300 platnium will be given out when the transfer of hands happens.

Lassrinn,
Lead of the Spiders Blade

*A replacement seems to have been put up where one previously sat*

Last edited:

With a burst of dark red light, the woman makes her way to the boards. Her eyes read through the notes before stopping on the newest addition. A sneer appears on her face before she pulls out a parchment from her pack, much like the one she used. She begins writing then.

Oh dear lead of this Spiders blade,

You must truly be a fool... I really do not think you're in any position to strike a deal with me. I, unfortunately do not accept bargains from the likes of you. Keep your money drow, I do not need it. You want any of them, get past me first... I guarantee you though, it will not be easy.

As for those who've read this note, a fair warning. Harm the boy and I'll have your heads as well.

Before posting the note, she tears the previous one from the board, stuffing Lassrinn's note in her pocket. Using a black thorn, she tacks it up her own before moving away.

She wanders back after a while, brows quirking slightly as she sees the replacement. She touches the paper this time, vines ever so slowly creep up on the piece, covering and almost crushing the piece of paper. She smirks to herself, a rather dark and menacing smirk which vanishes as quickly as it appeared.

Last edited:

Lassrinn

First Post
*A sleek figure clothed completely in black wrappings about their body and a heavy cowled cloak steps up to the boards and puts up a single peice of parchment near the current ones*

"Lassrinn, leader of the Spider Blade has perished due to murder sever. May his soul rot in the Demon Web Pits for all eternity for his trechery to the Spider Queen and sins untold against his Family."

*with that the figure slips away again...*

The woman's eyes dart about the messages a moment, reading through them before she reads the latest one. She smirks at it before she idly pens underneath the parchment.

He only got what he deserved.

With that, she turns to leave.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases