Need a farewell gift for my gaming group

gfunk

First Post
I've been gaming with the same group of friends for roughly 8 years and loved every minute of it. Sadly, all good things must end and I am moving across the country permanently. However, I would love to leave them a token of my appreciation. Money is not really an object and I don't mind dropping a few hundred bucks on a good gift.

Any suggestions?

Dice (and dice bags) are good gifts that can be used, even if we get a new edition a year from now.

Minis are another good option, although if a PC dies or the player changes character they may not be used again.

Special Edition PHB's (or DMG and MM for the DM) might be a nice gift if you think that the group will be playing 3.5E for a while.

Does the gift have to be gaming related?

Olaf the Stout

grodog

Hero
Create a unique scenario that will challenge their most powerful PCs in a one-off "Tomb of Horrors"-like deathmatch :D

Garboshnik

First Post
My group recently broke up after college. One of my players is an excellent artist and had been drawing sketches of may of the campaign events, so what I did was to put together printed packets containing all of his sketches mixed in with a plot summary pulled from our campaign wiki.

If you have a wiki with a good narrative of the plot it might be a good idea, especially if you can get some cover art and put them in nice binders.

Vascant said:
Nothing says good bye like a TPK

LOL!

I once got my DM a wooden crossbow for a Christmas gift. The store where I bought it has since got out of business (R.I.P. Napoleon's), so I can't track down where they got it. Sorry.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases