Recruiting S2: Orc War

Manzanita

First Post
The northern Vastermarch has been invaded. Without warning, a large force of orcs and various allies have advanced under cover of darkness to assault the northernmost settlements. All able-bodies warriors in the area are called to repell this invasion!

If you're interested, please post the following:
1. Name of PC, class, level, and alignment
2. How long you've been waiting in the RDI for adventure.
3. What would have brought your PC to the Northern Vastermarch vicinity.

The current crew in S1, who'm you'll be joining, is level 4 to 6. I'll put together a group based on party balance, level, in-game justification of presence, and lenght of time waiting for adventure. If you're currently in the RDI, and want to join, we can figure out why you've left and traveled north to arrive at the time war has broken out.

I'll probably take 4 PCs.

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis Thea, CN psion (shaper) 5.
Been in the Inn for about a month.
Nodis is in the business for the fun of it, to kill new monsters from new civilizations, and boldly go where no shaper has gone before. Probably he joined a caravan, expecting a bandit attack. He's heard about adventurers fighting bandits since he arrived at the Inn, but sadly he never got the experience of it.

Solange

First Post
I have Rapture in the tavern, but she's a 1st level CG Paladin, so that might be rough.
She's only been in the tavern for a few days, but she's a wanderer looking for her first little bit of adventure, and a chance to spread love and freedom, so fate could lead her anywhere she might be needed.

I think Solange should be out of her adventure soon, and might be L2 by then. She's an LG Cleric of Zephos. She's a shepherd, so wandering anywhere isn't a big deal to her.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn (Human Paladin 1, about to level) has been in the RDI for about a month, at least.

As for why he'd be heading north, his village was raided by Orcs a long time ago. It's quite possible he'd want to go, at least to confront his fears and come to terms with a few things.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
I have Rapture in the tavern, but she's a 1st level CG Paladin, so that might be rough.
She's only been in the tavern for a few days, but she's a wanderer looking for her first little bit of adventure, and a chance to spread love and freedom, so fate could lead her anywhere she might be needed.

I think Solange should be out of her adventure soon, and might be L2 by then. She's an LG Cleric of Zephos. She's a shepherd, so wandering anywhere isn't a big deal to her.

Yeah, Solange should be out in a week, tops.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin "Red"Longstrider
Rogue 3 (4,860 xp)
alignment: CG
Been at the RDI for about 7 months (since Blood of the weerwolf), although not very actively soliciting for adventures.
Anything promising 'shinies' would get Talbin to just about anywhere in the world. He also your typical curious halfling and has a big hart. Anybody really in need yould need little convincing to get Talbin on the job.

Rystil Arden

First Post
As I mentioned in general, my Telepath Lasair i technically available but probably not the best choice for heavy combat, though she is level 4, which is at least more survivable than a level 1.

Manzanita

First Post
SlagMortar said:
I'm more curious if this means we will actually survive. :uhoh:

I hope to have these guys in action in time to bail you out if it looks like a TPK! :p

Actually, you guys are doing fine. Shouldn't need any help. And you will get some breaks in the adventure series to go shopping. Can't promise you when, though, exactly.

EDIT: I wrote that before the lion attack. But we'll see...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases