Recruiting S2: Orc War

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh, L5 fighter/barbarian, has been in the tavern with Ogrin (L5) and Troi (L5) for about 6 months. Razh was inspired a few months ago in a conversation with Pendrake to return north and reclaim his homeland from the evils that drove the Vundinn clan away. He hopes to one day form a new clan of dwarves (and possibly other races as well) who will live under the Northern Mountains like the Vundinn clans of old. But that's long long term. For now he's trying to learn how to fight and just stay alive. With his home waiting to be reclaimed and the recent news of a "great evil" in the north, Razh has more than half a mind to gather his friends and head north right now.

(Actually, I was considering asking a DM to eventually run an adventure beneath the Northern Mountains for Razh's Reclamation. But he needs to be stronger and gather more allies first. )

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
I hope to have these guys in action in time to bail you out if it looks like a TPK! :p

Actually, you guys are doing fine. Shouldn't need any help. And you will get some breaks in the adventure series to go shopping. Can't promise you when, though, exactly.

EDIT: I wrote that before the lion attack. But we'll see...
OOC: Yeah, NOW you kill us off :p

rln

Explorer
Yeah, as Rae wrote, Ogrin (CN halfling Fighter/Rogue 5) is interested. He cannot have Razh to go off alone now, would he? :)

A tie-in idea: Ogrin has a ship (keelboat) and could be doing a supply run up there, perhaps ferrying the others. Might be hard to get Razh on a ship, though. :)

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
I can wait if you have a lot of people who have been waiting longer. I'm sure something will come along eventually.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Well I think we've got enough here. Let's take Razh & Ogrin. They've been waiting a long time, and can fit in well with the existing party.

We already have one psion in the group, and I don't want to take two more. Of the two, Nodis seems the obvious choice, having been in the RDI longer, and being 5th level, which is the same level as virtually all the other PCs.

I want to take Talbin, too. There are currently no rogues in the party, and I know how long its been since Blood of the Werewolf ended. Way too long to be sitting in the tavern. Talbin will have to play carefully, as he's lower level and at risk in mass combat situations, but I know adventurers are brave sorts, and his rewards will match his risks.

That's four. Now let's figure out how to get them together. I'd love to see the Water Dragon back in action, but I don't know that it could get there. THe Northern Vastermarch is landlocked isn't it? Perhaps if the Water Dragon were taken to Monemvassia, they might be heading back to Orussus by land for some reason. That could take them into the area.

Velmont

First Post
Manz, look at the map here. The Northern Vastermarch have a coast (or at least, is very near the coast. So teh group could be heaidng toward Monemvassia for some dull reason and stop by one of teh city near teh coast to have supply, and maybe do some repair too after a storm.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases