TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Suddenly, Sin appears in front of Vanitri, holding a nexus pointed directly at him. Well, she's not quite the same as last time--she seems more human than before, more substantial and real. And she's incredibly and exceptionally beautiful, far beyond her looks before when she was an Aspect in the tower.*

"Well, well, Vanitri. We meet again."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Crux? I left that behind long ago, you simpering fool!" Sin replies, "But now, there is only one question, and the answer may save your miserable life--"

*Sin is also younger than before, probably around the same age as Vanitri, he notices as she charges and bullrushes him to the ground in a bear hug, laughing a rich velvety laugh that manages to avoid being a giggle. He could probably shove her off easily, but it feels good to have her up against him, and she smells of just a faint hint of a calming floral perfume, only noticable at this distance*

"Why haven't you been to visit me lately, you rascal! Did you think I'm Sin? Does that mean you're having memory problems like Tenebrynn? Let me take you back home, you poor thing!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Sorry, it's been a long trip Laynie. Let's be going. Lex and I were just about to head to the Accademy."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Academy? Well, we're already there," Laynie winks and gestures, and Vanitri realises that he is now located in a small homey and well-kept side room with typical for the Academy though slightly more swanky than usual decor, "Tenebrynn and Kiara are just in the other room. I let them use my room, and I'm staying in the Magnificent Mansion. Do you want to freshen up first?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, I think that's quite all right, I'd like to speak to Tenebrynn sooner rather than latter. Lex, how 'bout you?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yeah, she's still back in the clearing--wasn't in contact and all that. I think she'll probably be over here by tomorrow morning, no problem. She can Teleport, after all. Come--this way,"

*Laynie leads the way through the door...*

(OOC: ...and into the Tenebrynn's Idylls thread. I'll bump it in a sec and then maybe link)

Remove ads