TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Elektra nods and casts two consecutive Teleports, with all their associated disorientation. Fortunately, both are on target, so they arrive just outside of Ravenblight.*

"Alright you two--good luck," Elektra waves in farewell as she heads towards the city.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Shoot, I just look at the map again and it turns out its only 2000 miles in diameter rather than radius. That's a small world. That means Lex can get Vanitri and his horse all the way to Orussus)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Hehe

"You want to come with Lex?"

Either he'll bid her farewell or go with her to the Library, where he fortunately has a lifetime pass.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'll come. I'd like to talk with Tenebrynn and Kiara myself. She's very nice...you must not remember her with your amnesia, eh?"

*Vanitri heads to the library, where he does indeed have a lifetime pass, and he looks around for Tenebrynn, but on an initial foray, he doesn't see the elven wizard around.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
"Nope, name doesn't ring a bell." Vanitri will ask around

OOC: Gather info if need be.
*Vanitri asks around, and eventually manages to find an elderly librarian who seems to know what's going on.*

"Oh, hello there. Head Librarian Tenebrynn and Lorekeeper Kiara are on a little trip to Medibaria."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases