TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yeah, you know, Jen. Joe's daughter. Joe...oh, that's right, you don't know. Joe...died. He died bravely, a hero's death, defending his home and the innocents who took refuge there. When his adventurer daughter, Jen, inherited the inn, she returned to Orussus to take up the family business and run the inn in her father's honour."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Next you'll tell me Gortina, Gort's daughter is the bouncer."

And off they go to rest and prep for scrying.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=OOC: ]Sorry to interrupt, but you're waiting anyway, so I don't feel so bad.

The maps we have are correct on many things (like spelling) and incorrect on a few (like distances). Unfortunately, you've missed the correct Rivenblight spelling and used the incorrect 2000 mile diameter. From the first line in the Geography section in the Wiki: "Enworld is a hexagonal disk of 25,000 miles diameter".

The spelling error is not so bad, but we should be consistent. The distance error actually affects this game, which is why I posted here and not just in the Gen. Disc. thread.

Back to waiting![/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I thought the distance was incredibly hokey! Excellent, I wanted to make it non-trivial for a Teleporting caster to go anywhere in the world. In that case, looks like Vanitri is left riding down to Orussus. And no fair going straight to Medibaria either, even though it is on the way!)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Maybe Lex wants to stay with then and finish the teleporting? She could have loded up on scrying in Rivenblight then instead, which likely puts us in the same spot, just not knowing that Teny is going to Medibaria.

Remove ads