Version 5 Excel Machine

Pssthpok

First Post
Hello, ladies and gents.

I've recently gone through the immodest trouble of writing an Excel program that handles v.5 of the Challenge Rating system.
Now, it's not very tricky to use: just click the + sign beneath the rows you want to open and fill in the appropriate data. Data selection in the sheet is controlled by data validation lists that are often indirect offsets, so be careful what you Delete, since the sheet is dependent on it being the way it's published.

It was written in Office 07 but converted to 03, so there might be a bit of formatting incompatibility, but no worries. There are macros written in to clear the sheet so you don't have to worry about going though it and deleting the cells one at a time.

I'm hoping that this works perfectly, but any gaps or bugs should be posted here.
When v.6 becomes available, I'll refit this to accommodate the changes.

Thanks,

P

Attachments

• v.5 Calculator (O03).xls
    147 KB · Views: 201

Hey Pssthpok mate! :)

Cool - you got it all working! :cool:

Got some error messages when I first loaded it, but it seems to be working okay.

Great Stuff. :D

Pssthpok

First Post
Yeah, I had a few days fiddling with a different approach to treasure, but managed to get this baby uploaded today.

The error messages will relate to the macros, or to the compatibility variances between Office 07 and 03. All harmless, I assure you. :)

I just checked it out. It works quite nicely. Oh, one thing: Why are the buttons to expand a category below that category? It makes it appear as if they apply to the one below.

Remove ads