Dragonlance - Adventures in the Age of Despair

Velmont

First Post
I've posted my character in the RG. My special item is a golden pendant he never sold, as gold have no more value after the cataclysm. He always supposed it was his only family heirloom but he can't tell and have it for as long as he can remember.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Eric's special item is his father's longsword.
Eric's father was hung until he died, the sword was of no use to him in that "battle", and -Eric supposes- he wouldn't have wielded it against peasants anyways.
Eric has carried the tarnished weapon for years now, never quite sure of why he conserved it. For him, it is a symbol of the unfairness of life -anger- but at the same time of the good (=the right thing to do) intentions of the Order against all odds.

Kaodi

Hero
Hmmm... It's a bit off a toss up for me, between either having his cloak be his only thing remaining from his birthplace, simple in design and make but of very high quality, suited to the rough living of their settlement, and his spear, which maybe he inherited from an older cousin that was killed in a hunting accident when he was young. You can choose which you think would be more suitable for your purposes if you like, though I am more partial to the cloak, I believe.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Kaodi said:
Hmmm... It's a bit off a toss up for me, between either having his cloak be his only thing remaining from his birthplace, simple in design and make but of very high quality, suited to the rough living of their settlement, and his spear, which maybe he inherited from an older cousin that was killed in a hunting accident when he was young. You can choose which you think would be more suitable for your purposes if you like, though I am more partial to the cloak, I believe.
Cloak sounds like fun. Also you need to compile all of your bits and pieces from the old thread and post your character in the RG. Let me know if you need any help with the Mystic class. Also where about is the 'Druidic' order based that your character learn't his abilities from?

So that means the special items for the group are a pendant, a longsword and a cloak. This reminds me of the old D&D cartoon. :lol:

Kaodi

Hero
I think I have enough on the class for now. If my character survives long enough to level up, I can ask anymore relevant questions then. Also, I would not say " learnt " so much as " developed " .

One thing I will need though, when I figure out where my character is from, is what languages I would likely know. Perhaps from the Glade or the forest north of it, on the western side of Southern Ergoth. The only problem is that I never really remember getting a good picture of how people from Ergoth were different from people for Solamnia or the area around Qualinesti.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Kaodi said:
I think I have enough on the class for now. If my character survives long enough to level up, I can ask anymore relevant questions then. Also, I would not say " learnt " so much as " developed " .

One thing I will need though, when I figure out where my character is from, is what languages I would likely know. Perhaps from the Glade or the forest north of it, on the western side of Southern Ergoth. The only problem is that I never really remember getting a good picture of how people from Ergoth were different from people for Solamnia or the area around Qualinesti.
Solamnia used to be part of Ergoth, but split away when Vinas Solamnus broke away from Ergoth. True Ergothians I believe have dark skin, while Solamnaics have white skin. Assume enough intermingling for it not to matter.

Ergothian is the language of Ergoth Ergot, while Solamnic is the language of Solamnia.

It's abit hard to give you detail info, as the current books focuses on the Age of Mortals and War of the Lance era's.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Have everyone finished his character? For me, it seems like it, except if Lord Raven would like me to add something.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases