Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Raiding Thyrin's spellbooks]Rae, earlier you indicated that Thyrin could put his hands on pretty much any spell Tommy wanted to copy from him. If that's the case, here's the list of spells Tommy wants to scribe:
1: Identify, Floating Disk
2: Knock, Detect Thoughts, Acid Arrow, Prot. from Arrows, Glitterdust, Invisibility, Fox's Cunning, Cat's Grace, Locate Object, Bull's Strength, Arcane Lock.

If I've calculated correctly, that should work out to 1800g at Thyrin's prices. Tommy will pay the extra 300 out of pocket. The spells are ordered (roughly) by priority, so if Thyrin's offer doesn't extend to Tommy paying the extra 300, Tommy would rather have the earlier ones than the later ones. If Thyrin doesn't have access to some of those spells, here are some alternates: Rope Trick, Mirror Image, Flaming Sphere.

I hope you weren't holding back on my account, but if you were, well, hopefully now you're not any more.[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
[sblock=OOC/Keldar]Human Paragon can be fun. Shadya went Human Paragon/Fighter and should get to Dervish at 8th level quite nicely, didn't loose a bonus feat for loosing 3 levels of fighter, gets a dex bonus, gets all the skills right, and only took a 1 point BAB hit. I was just curious what your long term plans for him where.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: Hmm. I just clicked on your name and used the 'Send email to' option, so it'll have gone to whichever account you used for your enworld membership. Looks like Keldar's secrets are forever safe.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Cassandra says, "Good, Thyrin will be pleased to hear it."

Trouvere said:
"I wish Rolli could have come. She's great at getting information out of people. But she said she has some alternative arrangements to make, with all the adventurous types heading out of town. I have no idea what she was talking about. So, Thyrin's traps. Hm... resetting them, or getting rid of them? I'm still not convinced they're a good idea."
"He insists on resetting them. I'm tired of arguing with him, but you may certainly give it a try if you feel like losing an argument. It's still early today, and I don't think that Thyrin is ready for your assistance inside yet, in any case. Perhaps you could do some investigating for us?"

OOC: In case it isn't obvious, this is an adventure hook. I had a fantastic time gaming with you guys, so I'd like to continue. The adventure has been approved by the powers that be, so I'll start a new thread very soon. For now, let's continue a little more in this thread. If you'd like to join the MA, that is an option if you leave right now. Otherwise, stick around!

covaithe

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
In case it isn't obvious, this is an adventure hook.

ooc: woot! :D

Tommy casts a lingering look at the tower. "I suppose he probably wouldn't want me rifling through his library yet, either. Very well, patience is a virtue, and all that. Er, what is it that needs investigating, exactly?"

ooc2: Bookkeeping issues: Tommy is not yet approved for level three. (You know, in case there just happens to be a character judge or two reading this. ;)) Also, is Tommy assumed to have any of the spells copied from Thyrin yet, or not? I'm assuming not, but it's worth clarifying.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Does Thyrin ever give you a day off, Cassandra?" Keldar asks. "Or the chance to visit friends and family back on the plane of lightning? Just wondering."

"Pay attention, Freckles. We're going to investigate the attempted robbery that brought us here in the first place. Eyes and ears open, a few discreet questions to the right people. Someone always knows something. I don't suppose the dead men left behind anything more than ashes?"

OOC: hurrah! I'm in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases