Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Solnath

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I hope we're still going to RP our departure there. Plus Sammy needs trail rations. But that's next morning's concern, good night![/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC - me too. I don't have anything to say. Oh. Let it be noted that covaithe, Solnath and Trouvere apparently operate within an hour or so of BST (GMT+1), that Wik doesn't, and that for the life of me I can't figure out what sort of schedule Solange keeps.

Solnath

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Getting to sleep seems to be harder every evening... I'm GMT+3 at the moment, thanks to daylight savings.

EDIT: covaithe is apparently from England; Wik's from Canada, I suppose; and Solange... sounds like my last name or German. *shrug*[/sblock]

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
Solnath said:
[sblock=OOC]Getting to sleep seems to be harder every evening... I'm GMT+3 at the moment, thanks to daylight savings.

EDIT: covaithe is apparently from England; Wik's from Canada, I suppose; and Solange... sounds like my last name or German. *shrug*[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Ah, but watch for covaithe's horrible 'u'-less spellings. ;) Since the secrets are coming out, I'm in Scotland (though not very Scottish). It's difficult to sleep here too. We have quite enough daylight here already without saving any more of it.[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
Rapture steps into the back "Greeting m'lord," she says to Arngrim. "My name is Rapture, and I am at your service." She curtsies to her new found employer.

Solnath

First Post
Trouvere said:
[sblock=OOC]Ah, but watch for covaithe's horrible 'u'-less spellings. ;) Since the secrets are coming out, I'm in Scotland (though not very Scottish). It's difficult to sleep here too. We have quite enough daylight here already without saving any more of it.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Ah, brave Scotland. Go Rangers and all that? Delightful country, though, had a terrific vacation there some months/years ago.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases