W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Solange

First Post
Solange will try that (in common and then in goblin with assistance).

"Dear, there's no need ta lie ta me, we're here ta rescue ya, not judge ya. Zephos will do that when yer time comes. But right now, I need ya to be totaly honest with me. Tomas's life may depend on it."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake shies away from solange's searing gaze. healso sees the girl walking up and uses the distraction to 'change the subject.

"Little von, all ist goot. ve too look fur tomas, your friend. you know to where to fint him perhaps?"

Wik

First Post
The girl scowls when Pendrake says "Little one", and raises up to her full two feet, hands on hips.

But then, she shies under Solange's gaze. "We told them where the rich people would lose their purses, but we don't know where they live. Mostly. Uncle Cassus would take us in on holidays, and he was pretty rich, but we didn't tell her about him. He was way too nice for that."

"We don't know where Tomas is. But if'n you let us go, we can help! Tomas' gang will go on a brave adventure again, just like in the old days. ONly this time, it'll be to find him"

Scott DeWar

Pendrake bites his lower lip when he notices that the 'little one' was a bit offended at his giving her that descriptor, so he tries to quickly smoothe things over.

"Frauline, you seem to be to lead the oters. Do you know to vere oter gobplins may to be hidink at?"

He walks to the pictograph of the cave with the larger creatures in it, "Und vere at zis mite to be?"

BigB

First Post
Cepheus listens as Solange attempts to activate the wand. I think you want to say Churku'utillai'a - cleansing fire in common. Do any of you recognize the area on this map?

Wik

First Post
OOC: Bigger post coming tonight.

SOlange can activate the wand, at her discretion. It is a wand of cure light wounds, with a caster level of 3. It has 20 charges left.

Regarding the Scrolls: If Cepheus takes a few minutes looking at them, he discovers that they are two arcane spells - Sleep, and Ray of Enfeeblement. Both are written in a goblinized tongue.

The little girl says little to Pendrake, only shrugs. "There were a few more of us that escaped into the city. And some more are in our hideout - I can't tell you where that is. Then there's Hukk... and Tomas.

Regarding the Map: it seems to lead to a hill system, a few days outside of Orussus.

Scott DeWar

"hmm...hukk vas stolun by blacklillies *hock ... tooy* (spits a loogy at his disgust of having to mention the troublesom guild of thieves)...vhen we rescue oter vones at hideout. vee vill vescue him too...just neet to fulfil promise to tomas' moter in findink him first."

Pendrake sighs in growing exasperation from the elusive nature of the party's quary.

"vee neet to fint somevon who may know oot side of city landts...perhap at redt dragoon inn?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases