W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken winks at an attractive temple mom as he gets reprimanded.

"I think it's better for us to stay together for now, so I vote we sleep here and then head out to the docks to find Thomas." says Aiken.

ooc that looks like a plan Scott

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake nods to Aiken at the idea of staying there. he even asks if a watch may be needed, all the while he scratches at his hand that the goblin dog bit...despite the fact that there is no rash any more.

]ooc[if he had fed the goblin dog, would the dog had bit the hand that fed it?
ps solange, that seems like a good idea...this does look like a perfect chapter break.]/ooc[

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
OOC: Of course, you still have to find Tomas Quinn, before we can move on to W3 - Pendrake's encoutner with the carnivorous Penguins. That bite.

Solange

First Post
OOC: W3: The continued search for Tomas Quinn? W3: Huck Quinn and Tomas Sawyer? W3: Galwynn's revenge?

Solange explains to Mearran about the how they went looking for Tomas at his mother's request, found out about his little band, and found them as the goblins raided their sewer hideout, and took several of them, including Huck. She then explains about the grainery, where they found several more kids being held captive by goblins, including a shaman who threatened to kill them, and that's where they found the map.

OOC: I know I'm missing something in there. I'm tired and can't sleep. Oh, and Wik, you mind me cannibalizing a spell to heal instead of using a charge if we're going to sleep here? I was under the impression we weren't.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wik said:
OOC: Of course, you still have to find Tomas Quinn, before we can move on to W3 - Pendrake's encoutner with the carnivorous Penguins. That bite.
]ooc[carnivorous Penguins! that is quite foul...er i mean fowl, or...somthing...]/ooc[

pendrake speaks ups and mentions that it was the blacklillies thiev's guidl that had raided the sewer hideout and kidnapped hukk, but otherwise is in agreement to all other details.

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: W3: The continued search for Tomas Quinn? W3: Huck Quinn and Tomas Sawyer? W3: Galwynn's revenge?

Solange explains to Mearran about the how they went looking for Tomas at his mother's request, found out about his little band, and found them as the goblins raided their sewer hideout, and took several of them, including Huck. She then explains about the grainery, where they found several more kids being held captive by goblins, including a shaman who threatened to kill them, and that's where they found the map.

OOC: I know I'm missing something in there. I'm tired and can't sleep. Oh, and Wik, you mind me cannibalizing a spell to heal instead of using a charge if we're going to sleep here? I was under the impression we weren't.

Yeah, sure, that's totally fine. Fair enough.

Wik

First Post
[sblock=XP Rewards, OCt 20th to December 14th]
Time XP (October 20th, 2007 - December 14th, 2007: Two Months)
(note: Since Pendrake and Solange are pretty much 3rd level already, I'm giving XP as if they were 3rd level. Cuz I'm nice like that.)

300 XP each.

Encounter one: Outside the Silo
Four CR 1 Goblin Dogs, three CR 1/3 Goblins
Aiken: 375 XP
Cepheus: 375 XP
Pendrake: 375 XP
Solange: 375 XP

An excellent fight in which the group made a great surprise upon goblin guards, and quickly routed angry goblin dogs.

Encounter two: Goblin Guards
Three CR 1/3 Goblin Guards, playing cards at the main door.
Aiken: 75 XP
Cepheus: 175 XP 100 XP bonus for, well, singlehandedly doing this encounter
Pendrake: 75 XP
Solange: 75 XP

Three goblins were playing cards, and didnt' hear Cepheus sneak up and blast them with a scroll of sleep.

Encounter three: Granary Binding
While there were a bunch of goblins, it's just a CR 1
Aiken: 75 XP
Cepheus: 75 XP
Pendrake: 75 XP
Solange: 75 XP

The PCs found some sleeping goblins, and bound them with rope.

Encounter four: Showdown in the Granary Office
Two CR 1/3 Goblins, 1 CR 1 Goblin Dog, 1 CR 3 Goblin Bard
Aiken: 350 XP
Cepheus: 350 XP
Pendrake: 400 XP +50 XP bonus for, well, enduring the Confusion effects!
Solange: 350 XP

Total XP Rewards

Aiken: 1,175 XP
Cepheus: 1,275 XP
Pendrake: 1,225 XP
Solange: 1,175 XP

[/sblock]

Something tells me a few of you gained a level, eh? Enjoy 2nd level spells, Solange!

Remove ads