W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
She shakes her head once more. "No, silly! Tomas' mom is the best." she looks fairly innocent. "Those men must be real jealous, that they want to take Tomas' mom all for their own."

As she talks, you make your way out of the warrens. The kids blink in the "light", although by now, it's getting dark. Still, it's much lighter than it was down below.

The streets are empty as you make your way back to the temple of Halina, at which point you are greeted by the "Temple Moms".

Storm clouds are rolling in by the time you shut yourself in the temple. The little child - Cera - looks out at the storm, the hard rain already slamming into the temple's stianed glass windows. "Tom's out there. He must be cold."

On the plus side, with weather so heavy, moving around and searching it going to be difficult. Tomas may be safe for a day or so.

[sblock=XP Rewards]
You people are seriously cutting into my paper-writing time. If I fail, it's all your fault. ;)

TIME REWARDS
Edit - I changed time rewards so that 1st levellers receive XP as if they were 2nd level for the last two months, since they should have levelled by then, anyways)
Auric - 100 XP (I gave him two months' worth, which seems about right)
Cepheus - 400 XP
Aiken - 400 XP
Solange - 300 XP
Pendrake - 300 XP

Encounter One: Hitting the Streets (RP)
Auric - 50 XP
Cepheus - 100 XP for Gather Information, getting some clues
Solange - 100 XP for Diplomacy check, buying earrings
Aiken - 50 XP
Pendrake - 50 XP

Encounter Two: Against the Goblins, Act One
four CR 1/2 Goblins, 1 CR 2 Goblin Barbarian, and 1 CR 1 Rogue.
Auric - 290 XP
Cepheus - 290 XP
Solange - 290 XP
Aiken - 290 XP
Pendrake - 330 XP (bonus for just being Pendrake!)

Encounter Three: Goblin Interrogation (RP)
CR 1 encounter, shared equally, but Ceph gets the bonus for speaking goblin, and making a good intimidate check
Auric - 60 XP
Cepheus - 90 XP
Solange - 60 XP
Aiken - 60 XP
Pendrake - 60 XP

Encounter Four: Distract the Guards (RP)
CR 1 encounter, shared equally, but Solange gets the bonus for leading.
Auric - 60 XP
Cepheus - 60 XP
Solange - 90 XP
Aiken - 60 XP
Pendrake - 60 XP

Encounter Five: Fight on Carp Avenue
Three CR 1 Rogues, 1 CR 2 Rogue
Auric - 300 XP
Cepheus - 300 XP
Solange - 300 XP
Aiken - 400 XP (Bonus for leading the combat)
Pendrake - 300 XP

Encounter Six: The Lair of Tomas Quinn
(Auric isn't in play anymore)
1: Orb Trap is Dismantled - CR 1/2
2: 6 CR 1/2 Goblins
3: 2 Goblin Dogs (from PATHFINDER) - CR 1 each
4: Goblin Shaman - CR 3
5: Plus an overall 250 XP each for the sheer difficulty of this encounter
(P.S. I rounded up)
Cepheus - 900 XP
Solange - 900 XP
Aiken - 900 XP
Pendrake - 900 XP

TOTAL XP REWARDS
Auric - 860 XP
Cepheus - 2040 XP
Solange - 2040 XP
Aiken - 2160 XP
Pendrake - 2000 XP

Of course, we need Rae to approve of things... but I Think this more or less means you've all gained a level. Provided you want to spend some time resting, of course. ; )

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
OOC: Good thing you didn't give us time awards, because I'd have lost XP. I'm almost at 3rd. (160 short) Nevermind, you did include them.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: Good thing you didn't give us time awards, because I'd have lost XP. I'm almost at 3rd. (160 short)

Is that... *sarcasm*?

Good point, though. Completely forgot about all that. I changed the Time Rewards a bit. I'm assuming you gained a level roughly halfway through the adventure, so for the last two months, you've received XP as if you were level 2 (ditto for all 1st levellers). Seems like the fair way to go.

Solange

First Post
Wik said:
Is that... *sarcasm*?

Good point, though. Completely forgot about all that. I changed the Time Rewards a bit. I'm assuming you gained a level roughly halfway through the adventure, so for the last two months, you've received XP as if you were level 2 (ditto for all 1st levellers). Seems like the fair way to go.
Actualy no. Once I hit 2999, I can't earn more XP utill I get a chance to level up to level 2. This was my concern I mentioned a long time ago, so I'd actualy loose almost all the time XP :(

Nevermind, you did include them, I missed it :) Techicaly, I was 2nd level after I bought the earings ;)

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
OOC: Good news, I might have limited internet access. I'll be leaving Monday some time, and be back in about 2 weeks (Possibly Saturday the 3rd). NPC me as needed over that time please.

Corwyn

First Post
Ahhh xp :) that makes my day. So I made 3rd lvl. Yay for me. And yay for the rest who leveled.

Can anyone tell me how much I need to reach 4th ? My books are packed away in boxes so they're not that accessible.

Wik

First Post
Cool. You all let me know when your characters are approved. I have a feeling everyone's leveled :)

(Except Eternal Sword, and even he came close!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases