W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging) - Page 22




+ Log in or register to post
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 873
  1. #211
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,702

    Ignore BigB
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyn
    Ok

    Scratch the potion I just fed it to Solange, unless that is impossible?

    ooc:updated the list
    BigB

 

  • #212
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,702

    Ignore BigB
    Without much choice Cepheus follows Hukk.
    BigB

  • #213
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,664
    EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    Pendrake grins boyishly and says, "Ja, cookins ist goot, er, uh, i mean i could use some healink, ja, ja"

  • #214
    Registered User
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    Wik's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Blog Entries
    30

    Ignore Wik
    Hukk leads the group to a temple of Halina, wedged in between two derelict warehouses. The temple is only two storeys high, made of simple stone with a few patterned stained-glass window letting in just a touch of light.

    Hukk pushes open the oak door easily, and steps inside as if he does this everyday. In fact, the priestesses of Halina (the "Temple moms"?) are not much surprised to see him. A few of them smile behind their hands, until they see you arrived.

    "They got hurt rescuing me from some 'lilies", Hukk says, by way of explanation. "Verra, I think they need some healing. Can I watch?"

    One of the temple moms steps forward. A fairly beautiful woman in her forties, her face wears her age proudly, with a few wrinkles at her eyes and laugh lines that crease her face. She steps forward, and looks at Hukk admonishingly.

    "Hukk. You didn't just find some hurt travelers and bring them here so you could watch, did you?"

    "No, ma'am, I swear! They were helping me!"

    "Very well." She steps forward, and extends her hand. "Any friend of this little rat is a friend of the temple. You helped Hukk? He's always getting into trouble. I am Verra, the head priestess of Halina's house in Orussus. You are welcome here."

    She smiles at the group of you, and then frowns as if just realizing something. "You are... searching for someone?" she pauses, thinking. "Oh no. It's Tomas, isn't it? You are searching for Tomas?"

    Worry is plainly seen on her face.
    Wik: Solving internet arguments since 1983.

  • #215
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,702

    Ignore BigB
    Cepheus noting the fear plainly on her face tries to comfort her....Yes maam, we are searching for Thomas to ensure his safety. It seems the lillies and another group have interest in him and we hope to help him to safety before they get to him. Can you aid us in our search?
    BigB

  • #216
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Corwyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Delft, Netherlands
    Posts
    426

    Ignore Corwyn
    "Indeed his mother is quite anxious to see him back in one peace. That is unless she is a good actress and not his mother the woman who asked us to look for Thomas looks like this..." and Aiken gives a description of the woman at the RDI. "Is that her? Do you know her Hukk?"
    -
    Aiken LEW chracter Rogue 4

  • #217
    Solange, once she gets back on her feet, will tend to her own further wounds with a cure light, expending her last remaining spell.

    OOC: Solange's Cure Light Wounds on herself (1d8+1=6)

    "'ello Verra, I'm Solange, follower of Zephos. Pleasure ta meet ya," Solange says. "Yes, we're lookin' fer Thomas. Found Hukk here 'nstead."
    PbP Stuff
    Solange Shepherd, Cleric of Zephos.
    Spells

    Level 0: Save DC 13
    1 Detect Magic
    2 Light
    3 Guidance
    4 Resistance
    Level 1: Save DC 14
    D Longstrider
    1 Bless
    2 Cause Fear
    3 Summon Monster 1
    Level 2: Save DC 15
    D Locate Object
    1 Sound Burst
    2 Summon Monster 2
    1
    Rapture, Paladin of Valessa
    Shadya yn Hayder of the Hurakan tribe of Sairundan
    Lily d'Orien Kalashtar Orphan Wilder
    Lori Bender (Lor), Human/Half-Elf/Elf (Changling) Wizard
    Spells
    Level 0: Save DC 14
    S Message
    1 Detect Magic
    2 Detect Magic
    3 Light
    4 Prestidigitation
    Level 1: Save DC 15
    S Feather Fall
    1 Comprehend Languages
    2 Color Spray
    3 Magic Missile
    Level 2: Save DC 16
    S Hypnotic Pattern
    1 Scorching Ray
    2 Extended Mage Armor
    Kho'Tara Draguul, Hobgoblin Spirit Shamen
    Spells
    Level 0: Save DC 13 Cast: 0/3
    Resistance, Cure Minor Wounds; Light
    Level 1: Save DC 14 Cast: 2/3
    Cure Light Wounds; Produce Flame

  • #218
    Registered User
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    Wik's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Victoria, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,287
    Blog Entries
    30

    Ignore Wik
    Verra regards Solange intently. "A follower of Zephos! It is a pleasure to meet you, my dear, as it is always a pleasure to meet one of the cloth - especially one that counterbalances Halina so nicely."

    While Verra speaks, a few acolytes thread between the party, gently laying on hands and using warm cloths to soak away blood and grit.

    Verra turns towards Aiken and Cepheus. "Tomas is a nice boy, and while his actions in leading his 'gang' sometimes go against the law of Orussus, he looks after those children, and for that, he will always have a place in my heart. As for his mother... she is Tomas' mother, and an overworked one, at that! I know Halina feels sad for Marissa, as she does for all single mothers..."

    She shakes her head, lost in throught for a moment.

    "I know something is wrong. I have a bad feeling that I cannot shake. But exactly what can be done, and where Tomas is to be seen, I do not know. I believe they may be in their 'secret lair' - Hukk never did tell me where it was."

    "I can show 'em" Hukk mumbles from a few feet away, his mouth full of cookies.

    "Chew with your mouth closed." Verra admonishes, half-heartedly. "Other options? I don't know. Although, the Blacklilies that Hukk speaks of seem a possible source of information... in fact, one came by earlier today, asking about Hukk and Tomas. Said he was a long-lost father, but I knew better. I gave him a false lead outside of the city."

    Verra smiles.

    "Whatever you do, you will need more resources. Lady Zephos, I have a wand of healing for you, on loan from the church of Halina. Use it as necessary, but I expect it back after Tomas has been found. And I may have some other aid to give you, as well..."

    OOC: Everyone make Diplomacy checks. Everyone is fully healed, thanks to the Halina priestesses. Finally, Solange - it's a 1st level wand of cure light wounds, and has 30 charges.
    Wik: Solving internet arguments since 1983.

  • #219
    "Thank ya kindly Verra," Solange says.

    Solange's Diplomacy check (1d20+5=23)

    OOC: We have enough time to rest to level for those of us who should qualify with XP earned?
    PbP Stuff
    Solange Shepherd, Cleric of Zephos.
    Spells

    Level 0: Save DC 13
    1 Detect Magic
    2 Light
    3 Guidance
    4 Resistance
    Level 1: Save DC 14
    D Longstrider
    1 Bless
    2 Cause Fear
    3 Summon Monster 1
    Level 2: Save DC 15
    D Locate Object
    1 Sound Burst
    2 Summon Monster 2
    1
    Rapture, Paladin of Valessa
    Shadya yn Hayder of the Hurakan tribe of Sairundan
    Lily d'Orien Kalashtar Orphan Wilder
    Lori Bender (Lor), Human/Half-Elf/Elf (Changling) Wizard
    Spells
    Level 0: Save DC 14
    S Message
    1 Detect Magic
    2 Detect Magic
    3 Light
    4 Prestidigitation
    Level 1: Save DC 15
    S Feather Fall
    1 Comprehend Languages
    2 Color Spray
    3 Magic Missile
    Level 2: Save DC 16
    S Hypnotic Pattern
    1 Scorching Ray
    2 Extended Mage Armor
    Kho'Tara Draguul, Hobgoblin Spirit Shamen
    Spells
    Level 0: Save DC 13 Cast: 0/3
    Resistance, Cure Minor Wounds; Light
    Level 1: Save DC 14 Cast: 2/3
    Cure Light Wounds; Produce Flame

  • #220
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,664
    EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    diplomacy chec, no mods (1d20=16)

    pendrake winces at the touch of the warm cloth to his cut along the ribs, but he none the less remains as still as possible. the clensing process seems like fire erupting on his side but it is soon extinguished by the healing magics whice brings a sigh of welcomed relief.

    "donka frau, ist goot." looking to the head temple 'mom' he says, ' ist veer, vee do search fur tomas" and when released he nonchalatly saunters over to where the cookies are and partakes of the bount of treats.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 268
      Last Post: Tuesday, 28th October, 2008, 03:26 PM
    2. Around Town: The Modern Series: Quinn's Place
      By Crothian in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Friday, 23rd June, 2006, 07:58 PM
    3. [Stargate] How is the Jonas Quinn "quick study" ability modeled?
      By JPL in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th November, 2005, 12:15 PM
    4. R.I.P. Glenn Quinn
      By MulhorandSage in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Sunday, 8th December, 2002, 02:37 AM
    5. Replies: 2
      Last Post: Wednesday, 27th March, 2002, 10:23 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •