A mess

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I'll try and make this quick, so that folks wont have to wonder or come hunting or anything. The previous week and a half has been rather trying on me...

Step 1: The flu...always fun during winter.
Step 2: Storms and flooding...the entire area in which I live suffered torrential rain and severe storms last weekend. My house turned into a river as the water flowed past. I lost power to my PC on Friday. I've pulled up carpet and done what I could. Power came back up on Wed aparently
Step 3: Studies...every so often I spend a week away from home doing my studies for my apprenticeship...It was rather inconvenient but that fell this week...so my clean up from the flood was put on hold.
Step 4: A friend of mine and my family was killed in the storms last weekend. A stroke of bad luck, a tree fell on his car.
Step 5: Freeze me...Those that know me, know I hate snow. I got snow last Friday...and endured 3 frosts while I was away this week. It's inhibiting my getting over the flu.

What you should do!?

Dont worry! I'm doing my best to get back on track. Dont miss me...But do wish us all luck...we are going to need it. Most of the coast 'round here is still a total mess, and there has been several deaths. We even have an enormous coal cartage ship parked on one of our beaches...rather humorous considering we're not sure how to move it. Oh...and behave yourselves! And if you cant do that...dont get caught!

amryll

First Post
Don't feel too bad about the snow and cold weather, it snowed here last week too_Only thing is, it is the middle of summer here.Either way, I hope things work out for you.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
*Huggles* You're the one who shouldn't be worrying, hun. With all that going on,this place should be the last thing on your mind. Except as an escape. ..
Anyway, you take care of yourself! *HUG*

Last edited:

*pounces you!!!*

You get everything in order, we will be around when you get back, we'll throw you a virtual party...

We'll make it just like Bender's idea of a theme park!

Wooooohooo!

Bhryn

First Post
*shakes a fist at Ariel, whilst trying to one-arm hug her*

Have you sent your severe flooding here?! :mad: We've had all kinds of horrible accidents happen today!

Get better sweetie :)

Babylon Logos

First Post
NicholausDennoncourt said:
*pounces you!!!*

You get everything in order, we will be around when you get back, we'll throw you a virtual party...

We'll make it just like Bender's idea of a theme park!

Wooooohooo!

Rollercoasters, blackjack and hookers, in fact screw the coasters and blackjack?

Anyhow, *waves,* I'd mail you a fire, but I don't think that would go over well with the postal services.

Thamior

First Post
I'd offer to come help 'cept I gotta go to Wisconsin before I go and play in the big sand box... as of Wednesday I doubt I'll be around...

Remove ads