A mess

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Step 6: More rain and storms. My driveway was 4x4 only for the past two weeks. More rain overnight...another 100mL...*grumbles*
Step 7: Trees falling over. I've just spent most of my morning cleaning up fallen trees on my drive and my street from last night's storm.
Step 8: No more dry firewood...no other heating.
On the yay side...I've laid alternate flooring in two rooms...no more walking around on cold concrete :lol: Does anyone think I'm way too easily pleased at the moment!?
amryll said:
Don't feel too bad about the snow and cold weather, it snowed here last week too.
True that...I do feel sorry for all you suckers that get snow in winter...hence why I LOVE living here!
Sienna_Rose said:
You're the one who shouldn't be worrying, hun.
Do I sound terribly worried. I have to admit I see the humorous side of a 7 year drought being broken by severe flooding... :D I'm only upset coz so many folks are suffering worse than I am. I'm one of the lucky ones!
For Itzy and Nich, ta darlings...much love coming your way from my side of the world! And ta Apolline for the luck...we needs it!
Bhryn said:
Have you sent your severe flooding here?!
Right now...so long as it stops raining...I dont care where it goes! :heh: *ducks!*
Babylon Logos said:
Rollercoasters, blackjack and hookers, in fact screw the coasters and blackjack?
You know me too well...
*snuggles under Ru's donated blankeys...and drags Tham in for a last minute hug fest 'fore he disappears.* Come back safe dear.

Darion Mydaes

First Post
'lo luv'. Ya kno' ya're missed!
Hope things'll work out for ya.

-Me.

Wow.. Lookit that.. I even signed up for the forums 'caus of you!
You're the influencial type I've always been warned against, aren't you!?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Me...shy...what planet are you from John? Heh, it's still raining otherwise I would have come and visited ya'll yesterday.

Darion Mydaes said:
You're the influencial type I've always been warned against, aren't you!?
Shhhhhh, stop starting rumours!
*hugs* Thanks darlin'!

Merle

First Post
Thamior said:
I'd offer to come help 'cept I gotta go to Wisconsin before I go and play in the big sand box... as of Wednesday I doubt I'll be around...

Godspeed, Thamior's player.

And thanks, to you and all of the members of the military, no matter what branch.

~Merle's Player~

Darion Mydaes

First Post
Skylyne_Moonweave said:
*blinks and looks at Darion* Holy crap, where the hell did you come from?! o_O

I just happened to come by.. Is that wrong? I can leave, if it is, caus', this just doesn't feel right.. Never EVER before been a member of these here boards! I prefer not knowing.

-Darion's Player. Which is me. The Crazy Dane!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases