A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
"What burial rituals do you commonly practice in the wetlands?" Shadya asks.
"They differ according to the faith of the deceased," Conuld replies as Cludge digs. "I am not particularly devout myself. I suppose we cannot go wrong with... this." He pulls a small skein of wool from his spell component pouch, and separates two pieces, one for each dead man. "Let us bury them with this fleece. May Zephos the Shepherd have led them wherever they must go."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Cludge digs away. It takes him a few hours to get a deep enough hole for both bodies. The two men are gently lowered into the ground with Conuld's bits of wool and then covered with dirt. Their little funeral finished, the party splits up the items owned by the men. They return to their horses and untie them, ready to continue their journey. After they cross the bridge, they return to the main road and travel along that path.

The sun has almost reached the horizon when the next bridge comes in sight. There is a covered area for resting under, which is fortunate, since it looks like it will rain tonight. The group sets up a watch.

OOC: At the end of this rest, your characters will gain that 180XP. Who's taking what stuff? Will anybody be using the new equipment? Are you taking the coppers? What did you do with the ogre? (And btw, Rystil, it was wearing large-sized hide armor and wielding a large-sized greatclub, that's all.)

Also, I'd like a marching order and a night watch routine.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Load the coin on the pack horse, shouldn't slow it down, as with any other equipment no one else claims, including the torch.

"My people often are up at night, so I can take any watch you wish. I know some have needs for the time they rest or are awake at night, so I will accommodate anyone's needs." Shadya says.

Shadya will usually walk towards the middile of the group, leading the pack horse (which should be in the middle).

Trouvere

Explorer
"First watch, or last watch, for me, please" says Conuld.

OOC: marching order... behind the pack horse? Ogre corpse - dragged into the woods and left for the animals to deal with?

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It would be best if I took either the first or last watch, but if not, I will watch as needed," Lasair offers, "That should be five watches of two hours each, for a total of ten hours asleep. Of course, we can only move eight hours at best with the horses, so we have an extra six left over."

(OOC: Despite possibly being the best tank because of her level, Lasair still thinks of herself as a squishy caster and will not volunteer for the front of the back tank spots, preferring the middle. However, if asked, she will take any position, though with the personalities of our two combat-happy guys, they'll probably jump for those two spots)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases