A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about the wait. Crazy week.

The person reaches behind him and puts on a shield. He also draws his weapon. While he does so, he shouts, in Orc, "
Fool! They can't be trusted, these Sairundan scum! Don't listen to their lies
!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shouldering his greatclub, Kurgahz makes ready just in case before speaking again with the newcomer in Orcish. "
Maybe that is the way of it with many of them, but not with this one. She's been a fair companion so far this long journey. And you should know better than to lump them all together in one group and accuse them of being bad. Just like most humans only see our Orcish side and assume we're all idiotic rampaging desecrators while the Orcs see us all as weak and tainted by our human side. So I'd rather not fight and let you stay here safely till the storm blows over then let you walk away. Because these folk have put up with me without complaint or lecture so far, and if you wanna attack us you're gonna go through me first. Just like if they realize what you are and wanted to attack, I'd put myself between you and them to try to stop them.
"
Kurgahz finishes speaking with a toothy snarl.

Speaking to his companions without turning away from the other half-orc, Kurgahz says "Just give us a sec, he doesn't trust us and might attack. If he does, I want him by myself until me or him falls. I'm trying to calm him down though. We'll know real quick if it works or not."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases