A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Solange

First Post
"Well, shall we set off?" Shadya says.

OOC: When we get to a town near the edge, we should be able to sell the horses and get some money back. They are probably used to buying and selling horses as people come and go from the desert.

Phoenix8008

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Cludge grins back. Jelly, huh? Good work. He offers Kurgahz a chunk of nasty-smelling root, still encrusted with dirt.
Say pal, he whispers loudly, this here is good fer clearin' out yer system. Ya just chew it fer a coupla hours 'til it's a paste an then swaller it. Found it when I was prospectin' in tha hills. I musta et a good hunnerd weight of it when I wuz up there eatin' nothin but beans fer weeks on end. That'll do ya up a treat, it will. Help ya with that there gas problem o' yers.
Kurgahz frowns at the small root as he plucks it from Cludge's hand. "I guess I can give it a try...later maybe. Thankss."

"I'm ready to go as well. Should we get a cart to help carry our gear too? We can ssell it when we get rid of the horsess."

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
"Oh, that's what I got Ox for," Shadya says, patting the unusually sturdy, if not downright dangerous pack horse.

OOC: A cart will slow us down to 30' I think, and we were hoping to go 40', to save some time.

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld looks around at the buildings and people, saying "Goodbye, Orussus. We will see you again in the spring! Farewell! Farewell!" Several people look at him strangely.

Solange

First Post
"What makes you think you'll be back?" Shadya asks. She pauses a moment before she continues "Perhaps you'll enjoy the desert and wish to remain there."

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld, human transmuter 1 (AC 12, HP 6/6)

"I want to see Tommy again, and tell him of all the strange things I have seen in the far places of the world," replies Conuld. "But who can tell what fate has in store, for any of us?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I must say that while the desert does have the nice feeling of being at home and back in a familiar place, the comforts of these Western lands and their absurd amounts of water and varied climates are not to be denied...Though it does make them soft."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"...Though it does make them soft."
"Speak fer yourself. 'Soft' ain't in my vocabulary. Strange though, I didn't expect ta be goin' back out inta the wilds so soon after gettin' to the city. Should be interestin' at least."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases