A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Solange

First Post
OOC: Drawing a bow means bow in hand, not bow loaded. That would be noching an arrow. And yes, a crossbow is not something you keep loaded. At best, it just makes the springs non-functional. At worse, it goes off.

"If you wish me to go ahead and scout, I can, but then someone else will have to lead our horses, and it will slow us down further."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Solange said:
"If you wish me to go ahead and scout, I can, but then someone else will have to lead our horses, and it will slow us down further."
"If ya wanna go ahead a little ta scout, I'll hold the reins for your horse. But I'd vote for staying together since our job here is protectin' and esscortin' you, which is kinda hard to do if you're up ahead all alone." Kurgahz offers.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Regarding Con's Con: I know, I had a look at everbody's ability scores. You folks are a hardy bunch! (Well, besides Lasair. Maybe I was as exhausted as her, instead...)

(OOC: I'm not sure I understand--she has 14 Con just like Conuld :confused: )

"It is probably an ambush," Lasair agrees, "Allow me to send Meliana ahead to scout. She is small and hard to notice, and I have a mental link with her to within one mile."

(OOC: In case I'm not back and someone asks, Lasair's response will indicate that Meliana is her Psicrystal)

Solange

First Post
"Who's Meliana?" Shadya asks, a bit confused.

Lasair explains...

"Oh, I've never heard of such a thing. But if you think it will work, then I suppose it can't hurt to try."

OOC: Sounds like a better plan.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Meliana is a part of me...and also the part of me that contains the part of my ziivash that has touched my beloved first-sister. Thanks to Meliana, even though I am a stranger in these lands who has no clan or family, I am never alone," Lasair explains.

*She tells Meliana to be careful and reminds her several times that monsters and mean-looking bandits are not fun new friends to go play with. Any day now Meliana will discover how to telepathically communicate with others...Lasair knows that it will be the day that Meliana's usefulness as a scout plummets, as the loquacious psicrystal will be too excited about talking to people to keep quiet and maintain a low profile.*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases