A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
OOC - ha! ~900 gp for 2 plane shifts, and a complete short-circuiting of the DM's careful plot. That would be naughty.

(OOC: I don't think the GM's plot hinges on having us in transit for nearly a year--if anything, this allows him to use fiat to have us appear in a cool place with the 1d100 mile "miss". Otherwise, if he wanted to throw a small dungeon at us, we would be unlikely to enter, but this way, he could have us appear in one and do a minor bit of exploration, or something like that. Of course, if we were truly rich, we'd find a Travel domain Cleric and have her Teleport us after the Plane Shift.)

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Geography]The actual distance to Sairundan hasn't ever been established by me or anyone else, I believe, though there have been short discussions about that on the Wiki. When I came in and created Sairundan, I believe not even the size of the world was set in stone, so I couldn't say much about distance, really. Plus, I'm not very good at realistic geography anyway. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=DM]Obviously, I'm interested in judging the adventure. ;)[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Here's the only other map I could find.

As for supplies, the basics sound about right. Are we each supposed to purchase our own mount then with our own funds? I was kinda hoping to use mine to buy a potion of Cure Light. But if I need to buy a horse instead, then so be it. A cart would be okay for awhile till we got into the deeper desert. While we are following roads to the desert though it should work fine. Also, it could carry more supplies and by the time we have to leave it somewhere, we should be able to carry what remains upon our mounts.

Solange

First Post
OOC: I would think it wouldn't be Too far. A month to 6 weeks would be a fairly long trek. Enough people have heard of the area for it to not be too far...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: 40 Dragons is 400 gold. Should be more than enough.
OOC: We each got paid 400 gold? Before leaving? Wow! Don't suppose everyone would like to contribute some to purchase a party wand of cure light wounds? With 5 of us, it would be 150 GP each to equal the 750 cost. Since Kurgahz isn't able to spontaneously cast the cure spells, he'll be somewhat limited each day otherwise. And if there are charges left at the end of the adventure, I'm sure he'd be willing to pay out of his cut to buy the item based on whatever charges are left in it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases