A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*When she is finished talking to Jilsa, Lasair heads outside and prepares to meditate and then sleep. Meliana will keep watch for her through the night, just as they had always done when she was on the road alone.*

Trouvere

Explorer
Remembering that his last attempt to mingle with strangers in a tavern ended within two minutes with a man dead with a crossbow bolt in his heart, Conuld tries to keep to himself. Nevertheless, he appreciates the music, and quietly applauds the lutenist after each piece.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurgahz happily pays the 2 SP for his keg and begins to slowly drink it. Just before sundown, he puts a cork in the keg and rises with only a hint of unsteadiness. "I'll be back for soma' that stew, but I gotta excuse myself for awhile to offer my evening prayers to my god."

Returning a bit after darkness has fallen, Kurgahz sits again and uncorks his keg to pour a new pitcher for himself to go along with the stew.

[sblock=Spot check DC10]You notice that Kurgahz has a new bandage wrapping around his forearm[sblock=Spot check DC15]You notice that the new bandage around Kurgahz's forearm is slightly red with the seepage of blood[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist (Fighter 2 HP:20 AC:15)

Cludge continues drinking and when the stew arrives, will eat a triple portion, for which he will pay and leave a generous tip. Should Kurt, Hallon and Sarrack wish to engage in conversation, he will do so. He'll stay up until about midnight then retire to the Leaf room.
Say, innkeep, do ya know a place around where's I can git a brace of good throwin' axes?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Throwing axes? Well, I certainly don't keep any around the inn, but I'm sure Antreil will have something. They're the first town out of the Seven Bridges Road, and a lot of trade passes through there." Hendrik thanks Cludge and bids him good night.

The other three travelers aren't particularly chatty, but they talk about the weather and other unimportant topics.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You guys are lucky--you have not-very-chatty travelers. Lasair has Meliana :lol:

Hopefully we won't get attacked again tonight. Lasair is somewhat low on PP and could stand to recover them after her rest.)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Unless something more interesting happens, Kurgahz chats a little with his companions before heading to bed himself an hour before midnight.

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld follows Cludge up to the Leaf Room. He kicks his boots off. Before he retires, he takes his spellbook from his backpack, and places it under his pillow. "Good night, Cludge," he says. "Here's hoping for a better morrow."

Remove ads