A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Ah, okay, well, it's probably safe to assume that the lead group will encounter trouble first. Ambushers wait for weak looking parties to pass by, but neither group looks particularly vulnerable, so I don't think that's much of a concern.

Also, the J's trailing behind means we won't have to deal with controlling them in combat, something I was not looking forward to. So I like that plan. Is everybody ready to move on?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Excellent--I figured that your response above or the opposite were both reasonable, so that's why I generated both plans. In that case, barring the inevitable resupplying post and then perhaps the distribution of the gold and such (if we've divided already, I know I haven't given any to Lasair yet), I believe everyone agreed we are ready to go)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, before I forget--Lasair and the four tal zij will eat town fare and sleep outside. That should amount to the lowest price possible, 1.5 gold per night in town for the 5)

Trouvere

Explorer
"Good morning, good morning," says Conuld, cheerful in the way he seems to be after the acquisition of new magical knowledge. He is even pleasant to his horse.[sblock=Spells prepared](0) Detect Magic; Ray of Frost; Ghost Sound (DC 14); Message; Prestidigitation
(1) Enlarge Person (DC 14); Grease (DC 14); Color Spray (DC 15); Magic Missile
(2) extended Mage Armor; Cat's Grace; Scorching Ray
[/sblock]OOC: ready! From now on, an hour into each day's travel Conuld will cast extended Mage Armor on himself (duration 6 hours). No one attacks right after breakfast or just before dinner! It's inconceivable!

Solange

First Post
OOC: Ok, replacing all the party food and feed was done on the pack horse. Plus, we'll now need an extra rations for the new folk, which she has. So she's got 24 waterskins, 50 rations, and 24 days of feed on the pack horse, who also has the everburning torch. The weapons and bag sold are part of the party funds, and will be dispersed at the end of the trip (what's left). Shadya's horse was at light load, so she'll load it up a bit more with 9 more days of feed, 5 more waterskins, and 20 more rations.

Party money left, 110 PP, 1 CP (after travel expenses too) Anyone else need anything with the party money or want to be reembursed for travel costs so far? I've been paying everything from it.

That also does not include the money on Lasair's people. Anyway, character sheet has been updated.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Solange said:
Party money left, 110 PP, 1 CP (after travel expenses too) Anyone else need anything with the party money or want to be reembursed for travel costs so far? I've been paying everything from it.
OOC:Question on this. You've been paying EVERYTHING from this? Because I've been deducting Kurgahz's Inn and food fees, and restocking provisions from his personal travel fund that we were given in the begining (back at post #78 in the thread). I'm just wanting to make sure that things aren't being deducted twice and costing the party more money. So we need to make sure here which way we are doing this so we all know. Are you going to pay for everything for everybody (not counting indulgences like Kurgahz's keg of ale or Cludge's axes) or should we each just keep track of our own seperate funds spent for everything until or unless someone runs out of travel funds and needs to draw more from the pool or their personal funds?

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: arrr. I've been mooching off Shadya's dad the whole time, for food and lodging costs. Haven't spent a thing except spell-scribing costs since we left home.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Like Trouvere, I've been assuming that the rations included Lasair, but I've always listed prices in this thread for anything else (like the meals in town, since that saves money over rations). I don't remember taking a personal travel fund for Lasair, but if so, I haven't used it. The exception is the money Lasair gave disgustedly to Samsa and the others who ran off without paying off their zij. That I took from Lasair's pocket.)

Remove ads